Spideys Great Escape.. With A Twist

2 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

uhh who are you

1 minute ago, SpiderMan said:

I made this vid for fun not for your approval or recognition soo smd k thxs good vibes only  

Welcome to the internet kiddo, it's 2016 grow some hair on your ballsack and stop treating every little pinch in your direction like an attack.

People are making fun of you because they feel the need for it, for their own laughs.

If you want a dead serious reply:

I thought it was a easy kill on the deerstand

Guys inside were shooting with their ankles and should've thrown a flash/hit something but nope.

The running away was horrible, i would've holster sprinted up the straights and vaulted at the top so i would launch on top or over the deerstand.

Have a nice day spidey, hope you get a thick skin someday like the real spidey.

Monster and scen7edcandle like this
3 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Welcome to the internet kiddo, it's 2016 grow some hair on your ballsack and stop treating every little pinch in your direction like an attack.

People are making fun of you because they feel the need for it, for their own laughs.

Guys inside were shooting with their ankles and should've thrown a flash/hit something but nope.

The running away was horrible, i would've holster sprinted up the straights and vaulted at the top so i would launch on top or over the deerstand.

lol

but you don't need to go into depth like you just did I just made this for fun.... like can I not post something for laughs? without someone taking it so seriously that's why I get mad its suppose to be for shits and giggles and I got people like you srsly commenting.... lmfao I cant with this community sometimes

Edited by SpiderMan

Common salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride (NaCl), a chemical compound belonging to the larger class of salts; salt in its natural form as a crystalline mineral is known as rock salt or halite. Salt is present in vast quantities in seawater, where it is the main mineral constituent; the open ocean has about 35 grams (1.2 oz) of solids per litre, a salinity of 3.5%. Salt is essential for animal life, and saltiness is one of the basic human tastes. The tissues of animals contain larger quantities of salt than do plant tissues; therefore the typical diets of nomads who subsist on their flocks and herds require little or no added salt, whereas cereal-based diets require supplementation. Salt is one of the oldest and most ubiquitous of food seasonings, and salting is an important method of food preservation. Some of the earliest evidence of salt processing dates to around 8,000 years ago, when people living in Romania were boiling spring water to extract the salts; a salt-works in China has been found which dates to approximately the same period. Salt was prized by the ancient Hebrews, the Greeks, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Hittites and the Egyptians. Salt became an important article of trade and was transported by boat across the Mediterranean Sea, along specially built salt roads, and across the Sahara in camel caravans. The scarcity and universal need for salt has led nations to go to war over salt and use it to raise tax revenues. Salt is also used in religious ceremonies and has other cultural significance. Salt is processed from salt mines, or by the evaporation of seawater (sea salt) or mineral-rich spring water in shallow pools. Its major industrial products are caustic soda and chlorine, and it is used in many industrial processes and in the manufacture of polyvinyl chloride, plastics, paper pulp and many other products. Of the annual production of around two hundred million tonnes of salt, only about 6% is used for human consumption; other uses include water conditioning processes, de-icing highways and agricultural use. Edible salt is sold in forms such as sea salt and table salt which usually contains an anti-caking agent and may be iodised to prevent iodine deficiency. As well as its use in cooking and at the table, salt is present in many processed foods. Salt is an essential nutrient and the amount of salt in the diet influences health. Too much salt can raise blood pressure and may increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes in susceptible populations. The World Health Organization recommends that adults should consume less than 2,000 mg of sodium, equivalent to 5 grams of salt per day.

Monster and bunni like this
3 hours ago, ProjectGemini said:

Common salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride (NaCl), a chemical compound belonging to the larger class of salts; salt in its natural form as a crystalline mineral is known as rock salt or halite. Salt is present in vast quantities in seawater, where it is the main mineral constituent; the open ocean has about 35 grams (1.2 oz) of solids per litre, a salinity of 3.5%. Salt is essential for animal life, and saltiness is one of the basic human tastes. The tissues of animals contain larger quantities of salt than do plant tissues; therefore the typical diets of nomads who subsist on their flocks and herds require little or no added salt, whereas cereal-based diets require supplementation. Salt is one of the oldest and most ubiquitous of food seasonings, and salting is an important method of food preservation. Some of the earliest evidence of salt processing dates to around 8,000 years ago, when people living in Romania were boiling spring water to extract the salts; a salt-works in China has been found which dates to approximately the same period. Salt was prized by the ancient Hebrews, the Greeks, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Hittites and the Egyptians. Salt became an important article of trade and was transported by boat across the Mediterranean Sea, along specially built salt roads, and across the Sahara in camel caravans. The scarcity and universal need for salt has led nations to go to war over salt and use it to raise tax revenues. Salt is also used in religious ceremonies and has other cultural significance. Salt is processed from salt mines, or by the evaporation of seawater (sea salt) or mineral-rich spring water in shallow pools. Its major industrial products are caustic soda and chlorine, and it is used in many industrial processes and in the manufacture of polyvinyl chloride, plastics, paper pulp and many other products. Of the annual production of around two hundred million tonnes of salt, only about 6% is used for human consumption; other uses include water conditioning processes, de-icing highways and agricultural use. Edible salt is sold in forms such as sea salt and table salt which usually contains an anti-caking agent and may be iodised to prevent iodine deficiency. As well as its use in cooking and at the table, salt is present in many processed foods. Salt is an essential nutrient and the amount of salt in the diet influences health. Too much salt can raise blood pressure and may increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes in susceptible populations. The World Health Organization recommends that adults should consume less than 2,000 mg of sodium, equivalent to 5 grams of salt per day.

lmfao

ProjectGemini likes this
1 hour ago, SpiderMan said:

I love people like you they say I'm bad but end up getting domed by me a couple of days later lmfao ok buddy like your opinion matters to me forums rat

It clearly does matter to you if you took the time to reply to his comment and call him a "rat" which isnt really an insult, more of a word used by people who don't have the intelligence to come up with a better insult.

4 hours ago, SpiderMan said:

I love people like you they say I'm bad but end up getting domed by me a couple of days later lmfao ok buddy like your opinion matters to me forums rat

Shit tier player kills a god tier player once and they "DOME THEY SHIT OUT OF THEM" 

Man, kavalians like you should stay were you're raised.

Anyway you're bad, people laugh about that for their shit n giggles. I made a serious comment because you took a joke yourself way too serious.

Tyrone hugh and AndrewFam like this
4 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I would like to say a few things.

1. That was a funny video, nice job killing the cops.

2. Ballsack NOodle is a rap god

3. None of you, and i mean everyone on this page - has earned the right to use the word rat or call anyone it so stop.

Have a great day

How do you earn the right to call people rat? :o

9 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

You in fury and your name is spiderman, Please dont go down this road, for your own sake.

6 hours ago, Midamaru said:

Shit tier player kills a god tier player once and they "DOME THEY SHIT OUT OF THEM" 

Man, kavalians like you should stay were you're raised.

Anyway you're bad, people laugh about that for their shit n giggles. I made a serious comment because you took a joke yourself way too serious.

5 hours ago, Parker said:

I think it is probably easier to just alt f4 but this is more creative I guess... :kappa:but nice job man. Did this once while playing shark and took my teammates that were restrained and drowned them. 

all i see is hate cant wait to see yall at cartels good shit talking skills yall kill a couple of noobs and think your the greatest GG boys GG

15 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

all i see is hate cant wait to see yall at cartels good shit talking skills yall kill a couple of noobs and think your the greatest GG boys GG

M8... Why you quote me? I had a troll comment followed by "nice job man" I was far from hating on you bro.

Edited by Parker
8 hours ago, Midamaru said:

You can mine salt from the flats on Altis or... apparently... this post, too.

2 hours ago, Polaris said:

damn you take this game way too seriously calm down and stop talking shit.

You are right. It is a game. But this is a forum for that game. And people talk about the game on this forum. If you have a problem with that, then get off the forums and don't start a convo you aren't relevant in

Just now, Estellor said:

You are right. It is a game. But this is a forum for that game. And people talk about the game on this forum. If you have a problem with that, then get off the forums and don't start a convo you aren't relevant in

I mean you talk so much shit when you could do better things than try to act good. maybe getting good would be a good goal 4 u

4 hours ago, JacobHarr said:

I would have shut that shit down real quick if that other cop didn't down me 

https://gyazo.com/6f0982012d2d5c2bc86cd178ea1c72ac

was sucking my dick a couple of days aago now hates me? someone feels threatened that the next top tier player (me) is on the rise

and his shit gang gets wiped by fury yesterday haha 

Edited by SpiderMan