As a player who switches back and forth from civ to cop I have noticed cop life has died off recently. Now that cartels are kicking in full force and everyone is fighting cartels I think its time to give cops some action as well. I think that similar to trying to obtain warlord, titles should be added for cop kills. NOW LISTEN anyone who is a decent rebel knows, cop kills are easy to get so What I am proposing is double, triple or even quadruple the necessary kills to get the cop killing titles. What i was thinking was first 250 kills, after that 750 then 1500 then 5000 kills being the highest cop killing title. 

DreamC and Big Bird like this

I mean all it really needs is some actual new cop content lol, when was the next time cop's got something new? Besides pointless titles, bug fixes, balancing updates or some appearance stuff?

On top of that rebels that were bored of rebel life and played cop switched back to rebel side mainly because of the cartels.

5 minutes ago, Pentax said:

I mean all it really needs is some actual new cop content lol, when was the next time cop's got something new? Besides pointless titles, bug fixes, balancing updates or some appearance stuff?

On top of that rebels that were bored of rebel life and played cop switched back to rebel side mainly because of the cartels.

I want a dispatch title :kappa:

LennieTheLegend likes this
27 minutes ago, LennieTheLegend said:

NO, not kills as a cop.. COP KILLS as in REBEL killing COPS

Thats even less productive. 

The cop faction is not designed for combat

Theres not need to implement something that beings no benefit to them at their cost. 

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

Thats even less productive. 

The cop faction is not designed for combat

Theres not need to implement something that beings no benefit to them at their cost. 

The cop faction is not designed for combat?  Hunter, Strider, MXM, DRONE WITH THERMALS, Swat,.. Which part of cop not being fit for combat are you referring to? Just because you cant kill someone with a 6.5 doesn't mean its not fit for combat. Sure cop is made for RP but everyone enjoys banks prisons and feds. Civs as well as cops, people need initiative to do them again.

5 minutes ago, LennieTheLegend said:

The cop faction is not designed for combat?  Hunter, Strider, MXM, DRONE WITH THERMALS, Swat,.. Which part of cop not being fit for combat are you referring to? Just because you cant kill someone with a 6.5 doesn't mean its not fit for combat. Sure cop is made for RP but everyone enjoys banks prisons and feds. Civs as well as cops, people need initiative to do them again.

All those you included is to counter combat from the rebel side, idk how you fail to realize that.

Edited by Pentax
1 minute ago, LennieTheLegend said:

There are some people that do not enjoy doing banks, prisons, and feds. 

rngr, 544heu, Feldmen and 3 others like this
6 minutes ago, LennieTheLegend said:

All of those "combat" things pretty much irrelevant when the 762 pieces thru them like paper tbh.  I wish they removed 762 from rebels just for a week to bring your egos back down to realistic levels.

LennieTheLegend and BioHazard like this
1 hour ago, LennieTheLegend said:

Hunter, Strider, MXM, DRONE WITH THERMALS, Swat,... Sure cop is made for RP but everyone enjoys banks prisons and feds. Civs as well as cops, people need initiative to do them again.

A) Hunter/.Strider/Drone/SWAT: Most of those things are not permanent things or things that are not used 24/7, only for specific COMBAT situations. Nothing screams RP like a strider and a zafir.

B.) Thats making quite a bold generalization, I've met plenty of cops who dislike bank/pb/fed. Although few and far between, there are cops that actually signed up for RP. There are also the cops that get on ONLY for said situations. These are normally the cops that will send you to jail regardless of what story you have.  There are even cops that will go as far as to PM or call gangs when they are on and say "Do a bank" Or "Do something". We were hounded by a few of these when Encore was a thing. 

C) What incentive do they need? If cops dont show, no one is going to complain, it is literally free money. 

Bottom line: There doesnt need to be anymore incentive to kill cops, there is already plenty of opportunities   

And thats coming from someone who doesn't even play cop, so dont take this as a "He's just salty and doesn't want to get killed more" Because I cant remember the last time I played cop for more than an hour and wasn't just fucking around. 

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

All of those "combat" things pretty much irrelevant when the 762 pieces thru them like paper tbh.  I wish they removed 762 from rebels just for a week to bring your egos back down to realistic levels.tto get 

You really still are a complete and utter moron.

That being said, I don't know where you all got the notion that 6.5 is dogshit...  Its actually a kick-ass weapon in everything but penetration.  But you have this concept that you can't do good without 7.62, that 7.62 is the only reason you lose stuck so far up your own asshole, it is ridiculous.

Put deerstands back in the fed or introduce new objective based content involving cops and you'd get the fights you crave.  But lets be honest, you are just going to get pissy when you don't win and it will be like August/September all over again with the bitching about how you can't go RP because you are busy fighting. Go roleplay and actually interact instead of warrant squading gangs for fights.

3 hours ago, HotWings said:

All of those "combat" things pretty much irrelevant when the 762 pieces thru them like paper tbh.  I wish they removed 762 from rebels just for a week to bring your egos back down to realistic levels.

I use a katiba 90% of the time because its plain in fact a better weapon 90% of the time unless your playing sniper elite. A head shot is a headshot, and no recoil + 10 more rounds seems kinda good to me. Now if you wanted to say tac vests are lame i would agree

51 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I use a katiba 90% of the time because its plain in fact a better weapon 90% of the time unless your playing sniper elite. A head shot is a headshot, and no recoil + 10 more rounds seems kinda good to me. Now if you wanted to say tac vests are lame i would agree

That would be the problem tho my friend.  Most cop vs rebel engagements are intentionally designed to encourage long range fighting. Hell even cartels turned into sniper elite for a long time which is why they didn't interest me anymore. No-one is saying the 6.5 doesnt kill people obviously it does.  What I am saying is that most rebels rely on the fact that no matter what a hit with 762 is going to be far more devastating.  To be honest, the round itself shouldn't matter, but it does because Bohemia decided that a bigger bullet always means bigger damage... Even tho the 556 was specifically made for armor penetration, it does fuck all in arma unless its modded to actually represent what the actual round should do.  Which is why the colt is so devastating on 6.

Thanks for putting together a though out reply unlike some other people who contradict themselves in their own argument.

But seriously? Titles for killing cops?  Everyone would be at the max title by the end of the weeks, whats the point?

Edited by HotWings
Gatorade likes this
3 minutes ago, HotWings said:

That would be the problem tho my friend.  Most cop vs rebel engagements are intentionally designed to encourage long range fighting. Hell even cartels turned into sniper elite for a long time which is why they didn't interest me anymore. No-one is saying the 6.5 doesnt kill people obviously it does.  What I am saying is that most rebels rely on the fact that no matter what a hit with 762 is going to be far more devastating.  To be honest, the round itself shouldn't matter, but it does because Bohemia decided that a bigger bullet always means bigger damage... Even tho the 556 was specifically made for armor penetration, it does fuck all in arma unless its modded to actually represent what the actual round should do.  Which is why the colt is so devastating on 6.

Thanks for putting together a though out reply unlike some other people who contradict themselves in their own argument.

But seriously? Titles for killing cops?  Everyone would be at the max title by the end of the weeks, whats the point?

Not that I agree with it but alot of people like progression and acheivments. I think that little titles for robbing banks and stuff would be cool. The only problem with cop killing titles is it would probably cause mass RDM on cops and make it very unenjoyable since its basically a perma war.

4 hours ago, ✪ Eli said:

There are some people that do not enjoy doing banks, prisons, and feds. 

i mean, i wouldn't either if i got shot before i even left the vehicle(referring to banks). I don't play cop much, but I do see the point of view.

Edited by Yenii
6 hours ago, LennieTheLegend said:

As a player who switches back and forth from civ to cop I have noticed cop life has died off recently. Now that cartels are kicking in full force and everyone is fighting cartels I think its time to give cops some action as well. I think that similar to trying to obtain warlord, titles should be added for cop kills. NOW LISTEN anyone who is a decent rebel knows, cop kills are easy to get so What I am proposing is double, triple or even quadruple the necessary kills to get the cop killing titles. What i was thinking was first 250 kills, after that 750 then 1500 then 5000 kills being the highest cop killing title. 

This will just end with everyone hunting down every cop and kill them with bare minimum RP.

Eric916 likes this

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

BioHazard and DreamC like this

I think before banks and shit we have to focus on the little shit like drug running and robbing stores because honestly people used to play the game before 6.0 and there was actual activity there needs to be something that brings people back to doing the small stuff not just "cops and rebels" this is a life mod that was supposed to be about the individual and small groups not groups of 7+ lets be honest anyone who played 6.0 would agree that there was actually a chance to see someone when you did something illegal. In the end it might be that asylum is now spread too thin because of too many activities and people keep thinking that putting more in will change when what we need to think about is what we can take out to see more player encounters...

HotWings likes this
3 hours ago, EixunA said:

I think before banks and shit we have to focus on the little shit like drug running and robbing stores because honestly people used to play the game before 6.0 and there was actual activity there needs to be something that brings people back to doing the small stuff not just "cops and rebels" this is a life mod that was supposed to be about the individual and small groups not groups of 7+ lets be honest anyone who played 6.0 would agree that there was actually a chance to see someone when you did something illegal. In the end it might be that asylum is now spread too thin because of too many activities and people keep thinking that putting more in will change when what we need to think about is what we can take out to see more player encounters...

The wheelchair is correct.