Rip Bikstok/Mango

4 minutes ago, wr4thx said:

@Right

I remember when you were a little pistol banger in the shadows of kavala in the night. 

Now that you've been to a cartels for a couple months, you have this crazy attitude :) 

was it Insanity or Envy that taught you the ways...

Lol I remember the same about you 

4 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

i smell salt c64740a06d8b07e1ad746c3f0fdebe3b.png

Why would I be mad getting denied to a gang sure that suck but it's whatever, obv I was joking about him being bad look at the dudes kd idiot. Funny how you're getting upset because I said he was badXd just sayin anybody can be good when you sit behind a rock or in a tower and shoot them while there pushing up

didnt mean to hurt anybody feelings

Edited by JacobHarr
2 minutes ago, JacobHarr said:

And I'm the furthest thing from salty my friend 

there was once a man, he had the same picture as you. He went by the name of Df corrado. I spent 3 months of my life getting 360 noscoped from 700 out. Seeing that picture brings back so many nightmares

Edited by TheRealLethal
2 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

there was once a man, he had the same picture as you. He went by the name of Df corrado. I spent 3 months of my life getting 360 noscoped from 700 out. Seeing that picture brings back so many nightmares

Bro corrado was a god, too bad he got banned... 

23 minutes ago, Norwegianviking said:

What is your CPU voltage at? and what cooler do you use?

This is mine

c5c110b6cf7a6f5dc0527994b616f6e0.png

i have an air cooler believe it or not. heres my cooler http://bit.ly/210PVkw I have My voltage at 1.35 same as yours. i never get above 55 degrees. I also have a reference card, which means that the head from my GPU is pushed out the back. Your GPU pushes hot air into the case, which might effect temps.