MRW When I Check In After A While

Motown was infected with a very serious disease called paraneoplastic pemphigus (auto immune disease). So with Motown not having time for Asylum, the admins initiated a coup d'etat, effectively kicking out the current community manager Motown and replacing him with new community managers (Volunteer and Olio). However, once the admins were situated, Olio and Volunteer as well started to abuse their powers. Once the admins begun to see the new community managers become entangled with corruption and obsession over power (one CM even banned someone for killing people at Arms Dealer), they decided to passively resist the oppression and resign their positions, greatly hurting the admin team and Asylum itself as a form of revenge.

2 hours ago, PeteZaRollz said:

ElI62F3.gif

Havent been on Asylum in a while, come on here and see all the admins stepping down. 

What did I miss?

And don't give me that "I don't have the time" bullshit. Theres a bigger picture here. :unsure:

Staff disagreement and frustration, they can't and maybe shouldnt talk about it publicly because it probably involves stuff thats not for us to argue about. 

Eitherway really great guys stepped down but the community moves forward. @KBW is a new dev pumping out lots of changes, bamf will help him and we got new CM's that hopefully have more time/interact more with the community. 

PeteZaRollz likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Imagine how you could just farm the money back in the time that you are whining about it. 

Just saying, its not fun to fucking play if you get fucked over by the server all the time and you need to wait alot of fucking time to get comp for it

1 minute ago, Martiiin said:

Just saying, its not fun to fucking play if you get fucked over by the server all the time and you need to wait alot of fucking time to get comp for it

You do realise being able to request comp is a huge luxury right? 

When shit hits the fan on another server you get nothing. Eventually you get it back, thats a great safety net. So lets not bitch about our volunteers that dont fullfill your dreams instantly.

Sergio likes this
51 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

I've gotten comps within 1hour on other servers @Midamaru so it's normal to get comps from the server screwing up. 

Also received instant comps from @Budbringer @Buckwalter @LaGrange all i'm saying is be glad we have the possibility of requesting comps and a team willing to do the paperwork. Instead of seeing it as a delivery service which you would pay for being late and instantly write complaints.

13 hours ago, Martiiin said:

Its gonna take a 100 years now to get compensation

Nah man, it will be fine. Comp will take as long as it always has, maybe even a little shorter in a few weeks since they're taking on new admins. 

2 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

I've gotten comps within 1hour on other servers @Midamaru so it's normal to get comps from the server screwing up. 

Yeah every server does things a little differently in terms of what they're willing to comp for and how they go about fulfilling them. Due to the shear volume of requests asylum receives, and some pretty severe issues with dishonest or highly exaggerated requests in the past, our comp process now takes longer than some other communities. But at least you know that each incident is being thoroughly looked into and you'll get what you're due every time. Though it would be nice if the fulfillment process could be streamlined in such a way that the player didn't have to wait in teamspeak. 

16 hours ago, PeteZaRollz said:

And don't give me that "I don't have the time" bullshit. Theres a bigger picture here. :unsure:

I just didnt have fun anymore, and I think its unfair of me to occupy an admin slot without doing anything. Its better that someone else who wants to participate and help out the community have that slot :)