Jaws of Life Talent Banning People

DO NOT GET THE JAWS OF LIFE TALENT. 

Not even an hour after getting the perk my friend died in a vehicle, as soon as I tried to pull him out of the vehicle BABs banned me for scripting. I've been sitting in the Admin Help channel for over 8 hours now, and I've encountered multiple people banned with exactly the same story as me.

So I repeat, DO NOT GET JAWS OF LIFE TALENT, YOU WILL BE PERM BANNED BY BABS FOR SCRIPTING. 

58 minutes ago, Sergio said:

thanks for the warning, sorry you're going through that :(

The Irony is that as soon as I went on the forums to post a ban appeal, the first post was "Battle Eye Back Online!" or something like that.

58 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Ill add a note in the admin chat to this thread. 

Please do. Don't want a lot of people getting banned because of some error in the system

Just now, Gnashes said:

Should already be fixed.

Jaws of Life stick a dummyPlayer into the car seats and then TPs them away. BABS obviously doesn't like people doing any form of teleporting.

Did somebody say BoxMuncher?

58 minutes ago, Wtfmanshw said:

Doesnt work for me I tried for a solid 3 minutes nothing happend. so i got rid of talent it simply wouldnt pull my friend out of the car

That's what happened for me. I tried it and it didn't work, so I tried it a bunch of times, then all of a sudden I was banned by BABS for scripting