Donations?

10 minutes ago, Kessinger said:

Paratus rewarded donators for supporting the server. You donated not paid even if it seems like a form of payment.

actually we paid because we had locked content at whatever side u look at it

Well it was either go this route or experience the lag we did for those few days without BattleEye. Bohemia has spoken and unless someone in the community is able to make software as powerful and effective as BattleEye you're going to have to settle for it. Paratus is taking steps to add more incentives to donating but understand a lot of the donation perks were mostly cosmetic.

Crossfade likes this
4 hours ago, EixunA said:

actually we paid because we had locked content at whatever side u look at it

You pay in games like wow to play. Here you have te option to donate ( which means that you do so if you want, if not you can keep playing free charge) And as a thank for supporting the server you got nice things. No one said if you dont pay, you cant play.

For now, just be happy that you are supporting the server. 

I always look at it in the way of how many hours I sink into the server. You buy a game for 60$ and you play it for say 20 hours, however look at Asylum and how many hours you have put into it. 

The more content we get and active development I see, the more I donate. I donated 50$ the first week I was here because I was having a blast on the servers. Now when I see a new set of donations perks for say cosmetics, i'll be throwing in another 50 bucks because I want to look hella fly in combat

Edited by Haych