Fresh Players.

They first join the server with 0 talents , and very little money just enough for a car and some gear. (All Fine).They have no idea how this server works and how the talent system may work but they proceed to go to the weed field and make some slim money which is fine because Weed is at the bottom of the spectrum. But while they do weed they collect talents over time and able to do more beneficial drugs like cocaine, meth or heroin.

But this is the
problemo.

Now these players are progressing making cash  they get robbed multiple times and get caught by the police. Now this player is at the mid game and is just grinding money for houses or rebel loadout. A single offroad meth run takes around 20-30 minutes. and only makes you around 25-30k. In Rebel terms: "barely a fucking loadout". A Box truck run makes you around 45-50k  but takes about around an hour. That's barely 2 loadout s..A Hemmet Run Solo takes about an hour and 30 minutes which is around 130k probably making it out with no one messing with you is very unlikely.

Right now vermin runs are worth way more and 10x faster than any other drugs. Giving us no good payout for drugs will result in no one doing drugs.

Don't make this game a job... Make it fun. Reason why pre 6.0 was so good because people had fun seeing all the money they were making with cocaine runs/meth runs and enjoyed it.  When I first joined cocaine was 10/10 . Now it's a fucking ghost town. I haven't seen a single person do a cocaine run in ages. I've sat at meth lab for a whole restart and didn't even see a car, only police.

All I'm saying is boost prices of drugs , for all this time you grind you deserve to have fun and see how much money you receive .

I understand you could cap at cartel but when you  don't  even have a house this is the only thing you may resort too.

IF YOU WANT TO ELIMANITE THE AMOUNT OF ROBOCOPS / MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE MAKE CIV MAKE MORE MONEY WHILE BEING ENJOYABLE.

@bamf @KBW @Paratus @Motown

Edited by Feenix

I dont want huge money increases but I want equal money making. I want someone running diamonds for an hour to earn enough as someone running cocaine per say. Same for hunting and all that. I miss when you would find people all over the place making money because it was so worth

I love cartels and everything, but sometimes I just want to go around the map fighting people - and not alot of people have enough money to even gear up or have a chance.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Mike Stmria likes this

This is so true, making money as a civilian can be incredibly boring when there isn't that much of a payout, or even worse, when there's no interaction with other players. The only real way to make money for civs are cartels, and for the majority of people playing on the server it's almost impossible to capture one.

Feenix and BurninSeagul like this
On May 8, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Binder said:

This is so true, making money as a civilian can be incredibly boring when there isn't that much of a payout, or even worse, when there's no interaction with other players. The only real way to make money for civs are cartels, and for the majority of people playing on the server it's almost impossible to capture one.

It's really not. If you're able to play extremely late NA, very early EU, you could cap the cartel and make a quick 40-50k per cartel if it's stacked that high. Of course, you have the random people who never fought cartels trying to take advantage of it, but they are no problem if you can aim.

I'm all up for a money payout  increase,  athira general area is empty, the oh people you so there are pulling out orcas or going rebel, even Sofia have more action now and St flats is more a red zone than any red zone on the map. I can even say it has mor guide fights than a cartel, most of the fully gear. 

+1