APD Suggestion: Gang Members on Duty

Simple suggestion. Please, for the love of god make it a rule to have to change your screen name in game when playing off duty from the APD as a criminal or rebel. I'm tired of getting rolled up on by cops with gang tags in their names and not knowing for sure whether they are legit cops. Plus, its pretty immersion breaking to have cops running around with gang tags, I mean, common. Its not that hard to change your name when you go off or on duty, just have a separate Arma profile.

Now I am going to briefly rant. 

Asylum is making Identity which is supposed to be all about RP, yet, the average RP on Asylum servers is bad. Ive been playing here for over two years. Its bad. If you have ever played legit RP servers elsewhere, you know what I mean. Just because Asylum is casual RP, doesn't mean the RP should be so watered down that it is practically non-existant. There should be more forced RP standards, adding this rule to the APD would just be one step in the right direction for the whole community, I feel. Next, some better rules should be implemented server wide for all players, but I won't even bother getting into that, I know the responses I will probably get. 

Thanks. 

Edited by BigDeluxe
1 minute ago, eric91611 said:

I actually agree with this I don't like all the gang tags when on APD.
I'll see a gang name and i'm like oh shit got eeeem. wait that's a fellow officer shit!

its worse when u see someone with a tag that ur at war with on cop and u rdm them while on civ, then all of a sudden ur banned for rdm and u just got to sit in jail because 30 cops swarm u

bunni, Eric916 and Bersabee like this

A thing I see here is that if they don't have their gang tags on, they could easly pardon their friends without anyone knowing that he is his gangmate. Also, why would you think you are at war with someone in a Cop car. I understand if they are undercover, but if they have their cop car and uniform (a part of having the Police Cadet/ w/e) on their name you should assume they are cops. Just my point of view.

About immersion breaking, well, there are a lot of thing that we can discuss that are immersion breaking so I will not go into that.

On 5/9/2016 at 9:12 PM, BigDeluxe said:

Simple suggestion. Please, for the love of god make it a rule to have to change your screen name in game when playing off duty from the APD as a criminal or rebel. I'm tired of getting rolled up on by cops with gang tags in their names and not knowing for sure whether they are legit cops. Plus, its pretty immersion breaking to have cops running around with gang tags, I mean, common. Its not that hard to change your name when you go off or on duty, just have a separate Arma profile.

Thanks. 

http://boards.420chan.org/qq/src/1458189640146.jpg