Money Cap

Can we increas money cap? Or is there a reason that there is a money cap? Because i have 900k right now and i have no motivation to make money.

Cap was introduced to level the playingfield a little bit. We ran into the situation where we still had a lot of brand new players playing versus people with $200,000,000 in the bank.

Cap made poor people a little more powerful and made rich people a little less powerful.

What we need though is more rewards for prestige levels. Jet is just not enough.

Add Mohawk purchases too, or even Taru, that will motivate people a lot.

What we need though is more rewards for prestige levels. Jet is just not enough.

Add Mohawk purchases too' date=' or even Taru, that will motivate people a lot.

[/quote']

+1 I'm not money capped but this please, I miss the Taru. I remember one night we put a guy with an MK200 on the bench and he was having a fuckin blast just spraying down cars. We even did a cartel where he just flew by and sprayed at them from the bench, ahhh... good times...

Heres an idea.... Buy 2 grenades at every cartel and 1 at every prison, When you die in fights gear up and come back , Buy suicide vests for when Envy has tiger and glo in the tower, Buy Mk1's instead of mk18's since you prefer mid to longer range combat anyways, buy houses near cartels and stock them up - Money means nothing when your team is dead and someones capping your shit.

Biggest Tip : You would be negative on money if you had a house half as stocked as Wang Liquin's Arms Dealer Industrial Shed

I think what needs to happen is that prestige needs a complete overhaul. Pretty much doing away with the current system entirely, nobody wants to stay at the money cap and grind for prestige points. The current system is not that well thought out at all. Instead you should get prestige points for lots of actions in the game. For instance, legal/illegal jobs, kills at cartels and gang turfs, arrest, timeplayed on the server, ect. All of that should give points and the then the more points the cooler things you can buy. 9mm and 45.acp suppressors, mohawks, all that kind of stuff. It would encourage people to stay on the server longer when there's rewards for doing so. And the main point, it would make the money cap not feel as restrictive.

Dont forget that there is nothing stopping you from going on a different server from your usual server, opening a gang for yourself and storing money in the gang account. You get a 5 mill money cap for gang acounts, so if you include your current money cap and if you play on 1 server with your gang, this gives you a true money cap of 16 million pesos.

Cap was introduced to level the playingfield a little bit. We ran into the situation where we still had a lot of brand new players playing versus people with $200' date='000,000 in the bank.

Cap made poor people a little more powerful and made rich people a little less powerful.

Add Mohawk purchases too, or even Taru, that will motivate people a lot.

[/quote']

+1 the shit outta that i would work my ass of for tycoon to get a taru

I hit money cap once...then I spent it all in one night of trolling rebel with suicide vests.

I'd hide beneath the building until an orca landed and run out and blow em up.

some people just like to watch the world burn

I got my first two grenade kills (ever) this week! Must've bought a hundred of them in the past 6 months... xD

It's just not worth the money... I would rather run meth. Just don't ambush me at hydrogen

The whole point of having money is to buy cool stuff. There's nothing you can buy with more than 900k.

If you really want to stockpile your money, invest in vehicles. You can always sell em back, and though they lose value, you can get out of money-making for a very long time regardless.

The whole point of having money is to buy cool stuff. There's nothing you can buy with more than 900k.

If you really want to stockpile your money' date=' invest in vehicles. You can always sell em back, and though they lose value, you can get out of money-making for a very long time regardless. [/quote']

I stocked the shit outta 3 houses yesterday

Not even close to 6 in the playable areas' date=' it's more like 3.5km...

Just South Rebel to Girna is ~1.3km and to North from Girna is 800m. South rebel to Agia is 3.6km and Agia is unplayable :P[/quote']

Point made thank you : }

To be honest, adding features as were suggested below

Add Mohawk purchases too' date=' or even Taru, that will motivate people a lot.

[/quote']

will undoubtedly motivate people to actually go for the prestige perks, or even more special additions to the prestige perks that will be brought up.

At the moment, it is not really attractive and worth it.