Minitage

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

Why you guys spend so much time arguing with each other. Just log in and shoot each other if you dont like one another. You have better things to do im sure

Sorry you and your gang just accusing me of hacking every time we fight. So what's the point in actually fighting you guys now?

Just now, Walt Jr. said:

Sorry you and your gang just accusing me of hacking every time we fight. So what's the point in actually fighting you guys now?

So why listen to what anyone says? Dont you like shooting? Just shoot and ignore the rest of the things. Im sure you have more important things to be doing or more people to be shooting

Just now, Rusty:) said:

You are the only kid on this post right now.

Says the kid insulting me saying I have 0 friends lol. I said one thing to William and you took it upon yourself to start talking shit and taking personal shots at people. And btw I do have friends and a great job, so I don't spend all day on my computer, not even close but if that's what you think then go ahead. :D

Just now, Walt Jr. said:

Says the kid insulting me saying I have 0 friends lol. I said one thing to William and you took it upon yourself to start talking shit and taking personal shots at people. And btw I do have friends and a great job, so I don't spend all day on my computer, not even close but if that's what you think then go ahead. :D

You do not have a job. you life arma 3 all day long. And all you do is hate on peoples post's. You think you are better than everybody else.

Tiger and william like this

You do not have a job. you life arma 3 all day long. And all you do is hate on peoples post's. You think you are better than everybody else.

I don't have a job? God you are too stupid to insult and I feel bad for you. And I don't hate on everyone's post, just Williams because he took it upon himself to talk shit on storms montage when this montage was the equivalent to storms montage.

Just now, Walt Jr. said:

I don't have a job? God you are too stupid to insult and I feel bad for you. And I don't hate on everyone's post, just Williams because he took it upon himself to talk shit on storms montage when this montage was the equivalent to storms montage.

Go get some friends man. I legit feel sorry for you. You sit on the forums 24/7.

Tiger and william like this

Go get some friends man. I legit feel sorry for you. You sit on the forums 24/7.

I don't haha and I'm done replying to you. I have plenty of friends and making accusations that I don't have friends is pretty hilarious considering you've never met me in real life.

Just now, Walt Jr. said:

I don't haha and I'm done replying to you. I have plenty of friends and making accusations that I don't have friends is pretty hilarious considering you've never met me in real life.

We will keep it that way, I do not want to meet you in real life. NEVER. But I can help you get some friends if you like?

william and Tiger like this
14 minutes ago, Walt Jr. said:

13 minutes ago, Rusty:) said:

We will keep it that way, I do not want to meet you in real life. NEVER. But I can help you get some friends if you like?

chill, fighting over forums about who has no life is like:

6798df27-7e8b-4e9a-93e5-1a11ded44a96.jpg

On 5/25/2016 at 6:35 PM, william said:

Few clips from this week :)

The chinese kills. I know. So fucking many.

Song

William that wasnt even cool you RDMed me while i was picking up my guys i didnt have a bounty and you guys had already been out of Combat and ticketed all my men  and 5 minutes later you killed me with lethals that wasnt given permission to use.

3 hours ago, D4rkplayer said:

William that wasnt even cool you RDMed me while i was picking up my guys i didnt have a bounty and you guys had already been out of Combat and ticketed all my men  and 5 minutes later you killed me with lethals that wasnt given permission to use.

Cool bro

On 5/26/2016 at 11:12 AM, Bishop said:

Bad. Go kill yourself! You got kicked from Snuggle Piglets because you are a toxic retard. Besides you didn't even know how to land with a fucking orca! Why do you even play this game?! If i ever see you again i will fucking stab you. Love you <3

7c6b0ae13215b376100155129e706ede.png

HAHAHAHA-GIF.gif?gs=atumblr_mbmuy2dgCA1rhqyozo1_500.gifgiphy.gif  you cant be serious are you?

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
william likes this