Global Chat - Server 4

So there have always been kids who do not get enough attention at home and have to talk in Global Chat during restart.

Now its to the point where they will start going on Global and scream at the top of their lungs so we can't hear foot steps or shots for that matter.

They will then start calling out other gangs and just talking shit sometimes non stop the entire session.

Not only that but if I have to mute some one who has been going off for like 20 mins now they have an advantage because I muted them. So if they

start RP with me I can't hear them and if they are recording it all looks legit on their end.

So please can you  apply longer penalties for idiots using Global? Its to the point now that Clan members are just signing off because they cant take the squeakers. You mute one

and 10 come out of no where.

I would love to help out the team in finding these idiots who are ruining the entire RP experience that we come here for.

So If I was to post a video of some one speaking in global on purpose would you please ban them for longer then 120 mins.?

Thanks!

Bingbop is going off right now and has not stopped since I logged on!

Edited by Manolo
Just now, Kitui said:

You should call the professional team here at the nimrods to deal with them.  We are professionals when it comes to people trying to troll thinking they are funny, little do they know they dont even know what a troll is or what the words cancer nor aids mean.  @Bunni @Scofield @Google™ @william @Sheriff Rick Grimes

Never tag me in ANYTHING EVER again please.

p.s i aint no fucking Nimrod shitter.

43 minutes ago, Kitui said:

You should call the professional team here at the nimrods to deal with them.  We are professionals when it comes to people trying to troll thinking they are funny, little do they know they dont even know what a troll is or what the words cancer nor aids mean.  @Bunni @Scofield @Google™ @william @Sheriff Rick Grimes

Are you saying I was in Nimrods?  Or that I am cancer and a troll?

2 hours ago, Kitui said:

I can toxic pretty sometimes, but kenny and muhammed are the aids and cancer. If your looking to lose brain cells amd lower your iq, have a conversation with them.

DARK HORSE and Muhammed Rashid like this
  • 3 weeks later...