Remove MX Variants for Civ

Remove MX Variants for Civillian   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should MX Variants be only available for cops?

• Yes, cops should only have access to MX's.
    • No, give them to everyone.

After 7.0.0, cops have been kidnapped by the hour by OP bounty hunters with sometimes even better guns than the cops themselves.

How should they deserve Sergeant perks (Hunter and MXM) whilst just being used to kidnap cops and fuck about with.

Everywhere we go as cops, even at the bank, bounty hunters turn up shooting us trying to take our suspects.

When we get a warrant, and we're processing them, a bunch of bounty hunters come and assault the HQ with MX's and a hunter.

What's even the point in cop anymore? What's my incentive to become a cop? I can just be a bounty hunter with Sergeant gear and not have to abide by APD rules?

They can increase prison sentences, and cops can't? I've never even met a bounty hunter that has roleplayed, and I'm sure that alot of the good cop RP'ers are going to be leave the APD because of this.

Edited by BioHazard_
Just now, Kitui said:

they are not rolling with mxms.  They have MXC's and that it is it.  same thing you have and lower tier armor 90% of the time.  hunters are easily disabled with an mx or hell even an mk20.  learn to play and dont try just shooting at the fucking doors maybe try blowing out a tire for once in your life?  

I've been playing this game longer than a lot of people, but this has just completely unbalanced the community.

Unless your a cop, your opinion is somewhat biast.

1 minute ago, Kitui said:

Been there, done that.  If you want to be a cop you can still easily do it.  it is still more OP by far than a bounty hunter.  If anything make the MX 100,000 Honor and the last unlock.  your first bounty hunt you can get it which is kind of ridiculous, same with the hunter so then you wont have everybody and their fucking mother running around with them and only those who dedicate time into getting it will have it.

I agree, +1 to just make the MX only accessible to bounty hunters with increased Honour, not fresh spawns using them to down and kidnap cops.

Kitui likes this
1 minute ago, Anzy said:

Just give the a little bit of time to get used to, if you were here for 6.0 everyone hated it at first but after a while adjusted to it. The hunter's wheels are literal dogshit and will break quite easily.

Yes, the response to 6.0 was pretty bad. But within my first hour of playing cop today, I was asking myself if it was even worth it anymore, kidnapping after kidnapping no RP from the bounty hunters at all.

totally true, we took out a hunter last night and they rdmed us with a .50 cal about 10 - 15 minutes later.  Instantly blew up.

Yeah the hunter is not particularly overpowered, its just the fact it's easy to get. Needs to be some form of honor or talents etc etc.

Just now, BioHazard_ said:

Yeah the hunter is not particularly overpowered, its just the fact it's easy to get. Needs to be some form of honor or talents etc etc.

yeah just simply higher how much honor it is and the problem is solved in which people have to actually try, at this moment alot of the bigger gangs are going to be trying out the new patch which is pissing people off, like i said earlier give it a couple of days.

We were attacked by the entire APD last night in pyrgos and won due to tactics and actually having the same firepower.  There were maybe 4 of us and ten officers, a lot of officers just derp around and dont value their lives at all pushing in the open etc making it hard for the better cops to win battles.  if that were addressed properly along with power hunger higher ups then you would have a much better APD.

I totally agree. But that's been around in the APD for years. It's pretty hard to remove or stop.

Olivia likes this