Returned from a long break and i'm not sure what is this :(

My story, 

Returned today after a long break and my favourite thing to play as was BH so i spawn full geared and ready to hunt some guys. When i was playing a while back bounty hunting wasnt popular and you could enjoy it because people didnt really notice you and cops were acting like friends, you could ask them to let you your bounty if they get it first. It was a nice rp. 

So today i returned, found some 8k bounty and while i was parking my car at courthouse to take him in i get rammed by Hunter and like 4 guys get out of it "guns blazin" and then some other guys come in with another car and start shooting all of us... It was like 7-8 bounty hunters fighting for the guy i was about to send to jail. 

I never saw that many BH in same place in my lifetime on altis life so i am really wondering wtf is happening ? Did you all get kicked out of police or what ? It's bounty hunter war on streets 

Edited by AegonTargaryenTv
Just now, Monkeysz said:

RP... they run into your car destroys it and get out yelling hands up and down you 2 seconds in Id rather have 10 cops than 1 bounty hunter chasing me and at least cops RP...

Now more cops will RP with you. The incentive to make money has shifted. Last 3 encounters with cops have been quite entertaining.

+1 for 7.0 patch

Steve, Budbringer and Vash like this
4 minutes ago, SheriffJohnBeard said:

Now more cops will RP with you. The incentive to make money has shifted. Last 3 encounters with cops have been quite entertaining.

+1 for 7.0 patch

Yes they rp with you until some thing like this happens... I went to hand myself in the other day to get a reduced ticket like 6 guys come in police hq downed the 2 cops and took me so I wasted a amazing story on how 7 guys took my oreos hostage and I was speeding using Jet fuel to go rescue them... I was gonna get a 5k ticket rather than like 37k ticket.

SheriffJohnBeard likes this
5 minutes ago, Monkeysz said:

Yes they rp with you until some thing like this happens... I went to hand myself in the other day to get a reduced ticket like 6 guys come in police hq downed the 2 cops and took me so I wasted a amazing story on how 7 guys took my oreos hostage and I was speeding using Jet fuel to go rescue them... I was gonna get a 5k ticket rather than like 37k ticket.

Cops will have to adapt on being more aware of their surroundings. 

I for one think that the possibility of being kidnapped being alot greater now, makes playing as a Cop a lot more interesting. I always have to watch my back.

Dont get me wrong I love how asylum focused and tried to make BH better but i think that we need to balance this with some sort of whitelist like it is done for the cops. As someone who plays alone for now (most of my friends are still taking a break from altis life) i cant do sh*t because all gangs that were doing bank jobs and fighting are now bh pvp death squads. 

35 minutes ago, Monkeysz said:

RP... they run into your car destroys it and get out yelling hands up and down you 2 seconds in Id rather have 10 cops than 1 bounty hunter chasing me and at least cops RP...

If they are ramming your car that is called vdm, which you should report. The only ramming that I believe is allowed is armored vehicle vs armored vehicle such as striders, hunters and ifrits.

25 minutes ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

Dont get me wrong I love how asylum focused and tried to make BH better but i think that we need to balance this with some sort of whitelist like it is done for the cops. As someone who plays alone for now (most of my friends are still taking a break from altis life) i cant do sh*t because all gangs that were doing bank jobs and fighting are now bh pvp death squads. 

Try not get get a bounty. If you do, either go to the courthouse to pay/do time or try to get in contact with an officer 

All Im gonna say is I want it to go back to how it was as it was a good balance maybe let them keep mxc or have a major de-buff for Bounty hunters like removing hunters I think giving them a Hunter is a bit too op although I do understand why they give them hunters as rebels have ifrits but constables dont have hunters and yet civilians do, I think maybe give Constables MXMs, Hunters and giving Cadets MXCs and let them pull Offroads out for Feds, Bank and Prison.

Also letting them strip you and rob your items I think that maybe a bit op as they are technically rebels with downing guns or you should let rebels remove items of clothing...

Troll the BHers and have fun. Buy a house in the middle of nowhere, have sum friends in it with u when 1 of u are wanted. When the BHers come and try to get in all u have to do is tell them they will die if they dont leave. They wont and you can get some free kills. And if they glitch or ghost in report and ban. They will never be able to get in because civs cant open locked doors. Only thing they can do is try to blow up the house, which would kill you and be pointless lol.

7 hours ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

The whole point of the bounty hunter tree is a way to sort of be a police officer without having to get whitelisted

SheriffJohnBeard likes this
On 6/6/2016 at 2:41 PM, Jack Hoff said:

The whole point of the bounty hunter tree is a way to sort of be a police officer without having to get whitelisted

Sort of be.....Never really was that way since the bar to be a cop on Asylum is so low, its practically non-existent. IMO, bounty hunters have always been cops just with shittier game mechanics working for them. Now, bounty hunters are cops. Period. Its official. The devs want to phase out APD! Might as well get rid of medics of too, no one uses them anyhow (not sure why they ever introduced them without whitelisting in the first place).

Edited by BigDeluxe

GG at 3 cops trying take down rebels good luck with that 

On 06/06/2016 at 8:26 PM, Dust Runner said:

Yeah it's fun isn't it? Downed a 30k bounty with a few LTs last night had a hunter and a few other vehicles like 2 sports and an offroad pull up. Two of them tryed running away with him. They didn't last so long but we were there for 30 seconds so...

I feel you. S'all i gotta say brother.

thats nothing i stole haskell from The police hq , swam him away lockpicked his cuffs , downed him put him in civ cuffs , took him to court got downed Rdm , then after all that , i finally get him to court house and someone scrolled wheel and took the bounty as i was putting him down , 

the whole bh  system is so bad and op with everyone using it even if they not even bothered with doing it properly 

people are actually waiting at court houses just to kill people with no Idea what your doing who you got taking to jail they just there to kill you because its funny after hour work and money spent ie , Wanted level for defence ect  to just po7 someone outside court house

pays to be toxic these days 

complete cancer

remember this rule dont defend yourself you will get killed and arrested 

Edited by friendlypilot
On 6/6/2016 at 5:41 PM, Jack Hoff said:

The point of a bounty hunter is to supplement the police while police are not around :)

Edited by Flashpoint