Arma III - Asylum Optimization for most CPU's / GPU's! Will get good frames.

are you trolling us? If Im not mistaken (in my experience' date=' playing vgames for like 15 years) shadows are FPS and GPU killers[/quote']

yes they are on normal games, arma on the other hand hands shadow processing differently, so increasing shadow quality actually helps you rather brings down fps, because it takes shadow rendering off cpu, and puts it on gpu which means u'll get a little break on fps.

Pip = it's picture in picture, basically mirrors and etc. quality, that is the biggest fps killer in arma, the lower = the better (fps wise)

clouds = nobody gives a fuck about those, high quality or low, won't make any matter.

So these are the settings that allow you to look through walls.

Fnatic Eptic here I come.

Of course, although the head tilt is something that isn't taught, it is learned.

And I get about 65-80 FPS w/ these settings, I highly suggest to get a Samsung 850 EVO SSD, it really helped my FPS drops completely. ( i also just got a 850 corsair PSU / h100i liquid cooling and one of those Haf X _

Of course' date=' although the head tilt is something that isn't taught, it is learned.

And I get about 65-80 FPS w/ these settings, I highly suggest to get a Samsung 850 EVO SSD, it really helped my FPS drops completely. ( i also just got a 850 corsair PSU / h100i liquid cooling and one of those Haf X _[/quote']

Does AHK also boost your frames or do you need an injectable DLL?