I do it for the RP points <3

6 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I remember when if you didnt have 100% permission for lethals you used to get points, nowadays you can say you were outnumbered by afk players and just have at it. Good time to be a rebel, free pardon i guess

This was prior to your boyz destroying the apd for a good hour with 7.62 and 50 cals lol i logged on and was ordered to go all leathels. :P

5 minutes ago, H00DR1CH said:

This was prior to your boyz destroying the apd for a good hour with 7.62 and 50 cals lol i logged on and was ordered to go all leathels. :P

I'm not trying to say your wrong. You did nothing wrong and in the same situation i would have done the same thing but after looking at the video i would have kicked myself after realizing he didn't know i was there at all and I could have easily restrained, stacked on more charges, and get full bounty amount + some rather than just the half bounty you receive for lethaling 

Edited by Eric916
H00DR1CH likes this
20 minutes ago, H00DR1CH said:

Yeah, I could understand the lethals before the server restart, but after the restart there was only about 5 of them with no 50 cal and yall just staight started lethaling them like the engagement continued through restart. idc though i went on tanoa

H00DR1CH likes this
25 minutes ago, Jatonex said:

Well lethals were authorized just for the reason that it was over 10 of them and only 3 of us, and one being a new cadet.

You are a retard, we did a PB with 8 of us and there was 13 of you, you all logged out towards the end because you suck. You guys then proceeded to log in after server restart and follow them w/o engagement. You are bad, and you guys didnt even down a single player prior to the restart.

Edited by Sugarfoot
Aslan and H00DR1CH like this

This all started with a cadet RDMing me and you deciding to lethal a guy you downed when you could of restrained me. There were literally just 2 of us at first, then when you decided to be stupid the rest of us showed up.

"All active police have received 41,752 for an arrest by h00d"

Without a doubt, you looked at my bounty beforehand, took the lazy way to make the quick buck and lethaled the guy that got downed.

Edited by Yenii
Big Bird and Anthony_ like this
1 hour ago, Yenii said:

This all started with a cadet RDMing me and you deciding to lethal a guy you downed when you could of restrained me. There were literally just 2 of us at first, then when you decided to be stupid the rest of us showed up.

"All active police have received 41,752 for an arrest by h00d"

Without a doubt, you looked at my bounty beforehand, took the lazy way to make the quick buck and lethaled the guy that got downed.

Lollll .. Well if the cadet RDMED you why is he not banned, Guess it wasnt RDM. Second off i didnt look at your bounty once and there was no way i was going to be able to restrain you if you clearly watch spacegods Video. 

1 hour ago, Parker said:

Why would you even post this? You lethaled a guy who was downed and shot me while I was resing someone. Not sure what you were going for other than to look like a douchebag...

i thought it was cool how much RP points were gained off killing all you. Me killing you while reviving is tactic homie i knew one of u would go for it and you were that unlucky one ... As for the other 3 you have nothing to say ? Boys dont let your egos get in the way i didnt post this to knock you but if thats how u wanna take it then so be it. 

bunni likes this
5 minutes ago, H00DR1CH said:

Lollll .. Well if the cadet RDMED you why is he not banned, Guess it wasnt RDM. Second off i didnt look at your bounty once and there was no way i was going to be able to restrain you if you clearly watch spacegods Video. 

i thought it was cool how much RP points were gained off killing all you. Me killing you while reviving is tactic homie i knew one of u would go for it and you were that unlucky one ... As for the other 3 you have nothing to say ? Boys dont let your egos get in the way i didnt post this to knock you but if thats how u wanna take it then so be it. 

I can't record, so I don't have the evidence. But seeing an armed rebel and straight up downing him without any initiation/words spoken is RDM.

And you knew you wouldn't be able to restrain me? Well shit anytime I fight a gang where I down a few members, I'm going to lethal them because I might not be able to restrain them because of that one guy they have left.

Edited by Yenii
5 minutes ago, Yenii said:

I can't record, so I don't have the evidence. But seeing an armed rebel and straight up downing him without any initiation/words spoken is RDM.

in any situation of a bunch of rebels shooting people in town and you as a cop run into the town and a rebel runs around the corner right in front of your with an mk your going to stand there and try to initiate. ? Doubt it but like i said no biggie cause that wasnt me lol

Edited by H00DR1CH
13 minutes ago, H00DR1CH said:

in any situation of a bunch of rebels shooting people in town and you as a cop run into the town and a rebel runs around the corner right in front of your with an mk your going to stand there and try to initiate. ? Doubt it but like i said no biggie cause that wasnt me lol

To avoid RDM? Yes. If the armed rebel shoots first without anything being said, he can enjoy the ban.

2 minutes ago, Yenii said:

To avoid RDM? Yes. If the armed rebel shoots first without anything being said, he can enjoy the ban.

yeah i guess your right aswell and thats why when i came around the corner first before the cadet and saw you i turn and ran away lol i dont want no rdm bann ,.But clearly your bounty was impressive :P 

Edited by H00DR1CH
6 hours ago, H00DR1CH said:

Let me remind you with couple of guidelines here.

8de20771fed1d52c5d0f2fd27718ca26.png

ec7d73616a70bd954c6b3687d8e06bdd.png

0f37cdb6f6d51c069143af9cd2902e67.png

75defae44441dc70b7975dcd010f3a3e.png

H00DR1CH likes this