When a cop chases you... you rekt them.

15 minutes ago, Tyler said:

It wasnt exactly a chase. In the APD when we "chase" people we siren and drop on people trying to shoot them. They were just following you.

Why did you turn around when we stopped. Honestly, you were just creating suspicion for us. AND you can see our bounty.

Edited by Snowi
3 minutes ago, Snowi said:

THEY INITIATED BACK AT PYRGOS! holy fuck bro

You have a 5 minute window to act on that initiation, that was outside of 5 minutes bud. 

Last cop interaction was @ approximately 4 minutes, you cut out time and you shoot them @ 8 minutes. 

That's not within 5 minutes of initiation, therefore = RDM 

Edited by epTic
Furnie Mack likes this

Just now, epTic said:

Doesn't give you the right to shoot. 

You still have to initiate RP. 

I think the main point is, why come on his video with the drama?  If you feel you were a victim of rdm then you know to just report.  If he was wrong he will learn his lesson and move on.  

5 hours ago, Romulus said:

I think the main point is, why come on his video with the drama?  If you feel you were a victim of rdm then you know to just report.  If he was wrong he will learn his lesson and move on.  

Dude the people on this forum literally get off on arguing and starting drama on other peoples posts. its actually really sad.

That being said imo it does kinda seem like your walking the line as far as the rules go @Snowi

but good video just make sure your properly initiating.

Edited by Eric916
6 hours ago, epTic said:

Doesn't matter, they're allowed to follow you. 

The moment they siren is when initiation occurs. You cannot shoot someone for following you without initiation. 

that would be active persuit, so yes I would shoot them too. Aren't you a career cop?

56 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

Dude the people on this forum literally get off on arguing and starting drama on other peoples posts. its actually really sad.

That being said imo it does kinda seem like your walking the line as far as the rules go @Snowi

but good video just make sure your properly initiating.

Thanks man. I'll try to play the game properly.

Eric916 likes this