Feedback on new time

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

did you not forget how bad that was?

I remember learning Arma on a DayZ server that was exclusively moonless nights.

It's terrible.... But God it would be fun watching the new guys huddle around their car's headlights doing drugs.

I like how night is not to dark, getting lost in the pitch black of old night really sucked.

For the amount of day and night cycle I think it's fine; however I would personally start the server in the morning. After a real hour, the sun should set and  turn the server to night. After another real hour, the sun should rise bringing the server to morning. One more hour time, the server will end in the evening.

I like this Idea because you get to see the sun rise and sun set, adding a little immersion.

Since the server will end in the evening, and start in the morning it will feel less like the game has teleported through time during the restart.

Now especially for newer members of the server, less night time makes Altis Life a little easier.

Lastly. I like night time, however, I think more day time is better. This approach would provide players with 66% day and 33% night.

9 hours ago, Gnashes said:

I remember learning Arma on a DayZ server that was exclusively moonless nights.

It's terrible.... But God it would be fun watching the new guys huddle around their car's headlights doing drugs.

Would be a shooting gallary they will drop dead trying to locate the shooter in the darkness before them only seeing the flash of the muzzel before death 

On 7/7/2016 at 9:54 PM, Noble said:

Night is great for rp, however it isn't great for cartels and firefights. Overall, it would be nice to see night makes its way back into asylum, there's nothing like the feel and realisticity  that it provides.

i feel totally opposite, night is awful for RP and great for firefights/cartels. haha

@Paratus I'm loving the moonlit nights on Tanoa

Edited by Sergio
8 hours ago, Sergio said:

i feel totally opposite, night is awful for RP and great for firefights/cartels. haha

I can understand your point of view. It's kind of cool to use the cover of "green time" to your advantage at night time, and I'm loving the night time cycle we have. 

@Paratus The night time cycle on Altis is perfect where it is, in my opinion.

Sergio likes this

i really miss the night time, tbh, i remember i'd bailed out of a friend car, run fast and hide some else, they were trying to find me at night ,annnnnnnd..... they never spoted me.
#SneakySlickStealth

i wouldn't mind if the Night time was at-least lasted  for 35 Mins Minimum to 1hr Max (Dynamic)

is it a reasonable Fair amount of reasonable night time duriation??

Edited by Twang
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:49 PM, Sergio said:

@Paratus Night is awesome for RP, people tend to stay in towns. Kavala at night is awesome. Shit blowing up, gunfire in every direction, people getting ran over by quadbikes, cops arresting everyone. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Twang likes this