⚡ Charged - [Server 2 & 5 ] - [OPEN]

InVJnVb.png

Who are we

We are a group of carefully picked individuals from the asylum community. We are a upcoming gang around the island called Altis. The server we can be found on is server 2 and 5, you can find us doing drug runs, fighting cartels and fighting cops.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements to join

Be Mature

Must be able to support yourself

Be an experienced player

Follow server rules

Application Format

In Game Name

Timezone

Arma Hours/Asylum Hours

Previous Gangs

Why do you want to join Charged

Roster

To be announced

Edited by Musab Ali

Application Format

In Game Name - Furnie Mack

Age - 31

Timezone - EST

Arma Hours/Asylum Hours - 1776hrs, nearly all played time is on asylum other than maybe 30hrs.

Previous Gangs - None

Why do you want to join Charged - 

Because @Musab Ali is good people and suggested I join. I look forward to having fun and fucking shit up with a good group of people who are mature and still understand it's just a game and not meant to be taken too damn seriously. I like the thought of fighting cops/cartels/banks/prisons when the majority wants to and not having to be forced to fight if you don't want to and people not being upset if we lose, as long as we have fun. That's what @Musab Ali has planned and honestly it sounds refreshing in the current state of Asylum.

Edited by Furnie Mack
Ronald likes this
8 hours ago, Furnie Mack said:

Application Format

In Game Name - Furnie Mack

Age - 31

Timezone - EST

Arma Hours/Asylum Hours - 1776hrs, nearly all played time is on asylum other than maybe 30hrs.

Previous Gangs - None

Why do you want to join Charged - 

Because @Musab Ali is good people and suggested I join. I look forward to having fun and fucking shit up with a good group of people who are mature and still understand it's just a game and not meant to be taken too damn seriously. I like the thought of fighting cops/cartels/banks/prisons when the majority wants to and not having to be forced to fight if you don't want to and people not being upset if we lose, as long as we have fun. That's what @Musab Ali has planned and honestly it sounds refreshing in the current state of Asylum.

Accepted welcome to Charged. 

Teamspeak will be sent through pm's

Furnie Mack likes this