Thoughts on EMS Whitelisting?

Hey guys, so as you can already tell by the title I already know what some of you are thinking. This is just an idea and it's an idea that some have thought of before too but haven't really actually talked about it in a more serious matter. I think that the majority of us can agree that most of the time the medics are pretty much useless. Some of you may not care at all. This is just an open discussion on talking about the pros and cons if we were to make the medic slot a whitelist. So I want to bring up a few things that can be talked about as well to ensure how this could be successfully played out. Let's say that we do make it a white listed slot. Now what? Will that ensure that the medics even do what they're suppose to do? Will they just be lazy as they are most of the time? Yes, possibly. Now how can we prevent this? This comes to the open discussion about it. If this were ever to happen then could the best possible solution is to just take notice on the medics who actually do a good job? Remove the ones from the whitelist if they don't really do anything, as of being taken note of over time? Again, this is open to discussion and just want to see what everyone's thoughts and ideas are. I don't know if this has ever been made as a previous post before, so if it was brought up on the forums before..cut me some slack. 

I think it would be a great idea. I think it should fall within the same seriousness as the rules and roleplay a cop has to follow. I mean, increased pay would definitely be needed as well as a possible branching out with more departments within it. I've personally seen medics VDM or refuse to assist based on his or her personal feelings towards the player. They could cooperate with the dispatch system the cops use so we end up with cops and/or medics on scene to provide assistance when given the "all clear" and so on.

An Admin even pursued this dream by pushing the community for it. There's been alot of posts with rank systems, guidelines, ect but it simply never got approved. 

Key factor being accessability, Paratus doesn't want to whitelist a simple role that anyone should be able to play. 

32 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

An Admin even pursued this dream by pushing the community for it. There's been alot of posts with rank systems, guidelines, ect but it simply never got approved. 

Key factor being accessability, Paratus doesn't want to whitelist a simple role that anyone should be able to play. 

There are servers, where everybody has to be whitelisted. That means, you are choosing people for your community. I like that imagination where there are cops and ems cooperating on the crime scene. And If its lucrative, there will be more of them, not like now, where theres 3 off them online and first aid or revive is coming in 1 case of 100. It would be a good thing in the RP way and also making gun fights with rebels so god damn hard, because everybody is scared that he will be shot and theres nobody around who can revive him.

Edited by RayPerson
1 hour ago, RayPerson said:

There are servers, where everybody has to be whitelisted. That means, you are choosing people for your community. I like that imagination where there are cops and ems cooperating on the crime scene. And If its lucrative, there will be more of them, not like now, where theres 3 off them online and first aid or revive is coming in 1 case of 100. It would be a good thing in the RP way and also making gun fights with rebels so god damn hard, because everybody is scared that he will be shot and theres nobody around who can revive him.

These servers are not the leading Altis Life server like Asylum is for a reason ^^ not everyone wants to go through whitelisting. 

9 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

These servers are not the leading Altis Life server like Asylum is for a reason ^^ not everyone wants to go through whitelisting. 

Yea, but thats not the thing we are talking about. We are talking about EMS whitelisting, not for kavala troll whitelisting :)

So a lot of people say "oh no one wants whitlisting" well basically I actually know some people who play medic quite frequently and I asked some about this and most said they wouldn't mind.

Now here's my say. I am for it truly and only for the aspect of this. Medics are either amazing or horrible. You have thosw that will haul ass across the entire map just to revive one person. And then you have the vdming, gang boosting, heli smashing, trolls whatever just bad stuff. 

I think that the whitelist is simple. If you brwak a rule or fuck up on medic. Your done being medic.

Horrible idea it will just make there be no medics on to revive people and it will end up like cops were there are only 5 of them to deal with 50 calls. The only reason medics cant do there job is because every one re spawns or gets revived by a cop when they get a call you will fly half way across the map to take a call and they will get bored and re spawn once you get within 1 km