Pulling out prestige

H00DR1CH

3 hours ago, Tangerine15 said:

How much prestige do you have? I'm pretty sure it takes a higher percentage the more prestige you have so 3m is 15% i think and 8m is 50% i think my ratios might be off but i think thats how it works

You are correct. Look at all these load outs I could buy :kappa:

7229e7d76b18bd6168d602175ddd9018.png

Tangerine15 likes this
3 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

yea, cops are so entitled, they get worse gear than the rebels...

Topkek, pot meet kettle

To be fair 2 rebels start a prison break with 3 cops online, by the time they get caught/lethaled there is over 15 cops online. Thats why every cop doesn't get 7.62. You have too many numbers

Edited by william
9 hours ago, william said:

To be fair 2 rebels start a prison break with 3 cops online, by the time they get caught/lethaled there is over 15 cops online. Thats why every cop doesn't get 7.62. You have too many numbers

That virtually never happens....  But since it did a few times over the last 3 years it happens all the time right?

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

That virtually never happens....  But since it did a few times over the last 3 years it happens all the time right?

Second a pb/bank/fed starts and cops move to channels ofcourse more cops will log on, it happened every time either of those events happened when MadMax was an LT.

32 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Second a pb/bank/fed starts and cops move to channels ofcourse more cops will log on, it happened every time either of those events happened when MadMax was an LT.

MadMax comes in channel "3 rebels doing a PB need at least 20 more officers to come help"