Literally fucking retarded

Jamal

1 minute ago, [USA] Richard Nixon said:

Are you just getting connecting failed as well?

Yep, if you look at your server browser on Arma, says 0/110 players, And if you look on asylums website on server info, says 101/110 players and server #1 is completely offline.

Asylum is actually a group of servers that I highly enjoy playing on. Good community, popular servers, good development team, etc. Im guessing something has had to seriously go wrong, and the team just wasn't prepared for it. Im pretty sure alot of the Asylum devs are busy with Identity as well, and not as active on here as they were before that game was announced.

7 minutes ago, [USA] Richard Nixon said:

Asylum wasn't like this last time I played, what in the world happened with the stability of their servers?

7 minutes ago, Grizz said:

That's a good question richard.

Its the headless client, its bugged out and they should be fixing it soon, if they dont they wont have a community

3 minutes ago, [USA] Richard Nixon said:

Asylum is actually a group of servers that I highly enjoy playing on. Good community, popular servers, good development team, etc. Im guessing something has had to seriously go wrong, and the team just wasn't prepared for it. Im pretty sure alot of the Asylum devs are busy with Identity as well, and not as active on here as they were before that game was announced.

It's not about how active the admins and devs are. It's about how popular the server has become. No doubt Asylum is the one of the if not the most popular communities. So it as a result gets constantly d'dosed. 

1 minute ago, {BOA}Cole said:

Its the headless client, its bugged out and they should be fixing it soon, if they dont they wont have a community

I spoke with an admin earlier about server 5 and he was trying to pull up the rcon and he couldn't even pull it up he said because it was giving back an error message. I dont know if that has anything to do with DDos or another issue, but I know they are aware of the problems.

17 minutes ago, Leady said:
On 7/30/2016 at 7:57 PM, Paratus said:

Just an FYI, all servers are not using headless client right now, and most haven't since yesterday. We'll enable it again once it's further hardened against kids with credit cards.

Ya know, regardless, the servers are shitting it self.

3 hours ago, Grizz said:

Server 5 has been down for 4 hours now.

Yet you want to revive gang life?

Pft.

You want gang life revived, keep your damn servers up for more than 10 minutes without being DDoS'd and maybe gangs will actually stay.

2 hours ago, Uprise said:

Keep bitching, maybe it'll come up quicker.

14 hours ago, ryno7 said:

It's not about how active the admins and devs are. It's about how popular the server has become. No doubt Asylum is the one of the if not the most popular communities. So it as a result gets constantly d'dosed. 

when i was a platform admin on MOTO Epoch servers for arma 2 we were constantly dealing with other people from other servers nuking us trying to get people to leave and come to them (ultimately destroying arma 2 dayz) because of all the community drama going on. I know what the admins are going through Im just happy its not every restart there was one of the same problems happening on moto every 10 minutes, We can handle the regualar ddos attacks together guys eventually the ddosers parents will run out of money from paying for their kids booters and they'll get bored and leave. It's like a bad storm guys, It'll eventually blow over.