Roleplay Suggestion - Police and Bounty Hunters

So after coming to this server, as my last one had to close down, i like it. the roleplay is pretty good here, but i have some suggestions for the police and bounty hunters. i dont agree, that this is an RP server that police and bounty hunters already know that you have a bounty, and pull you over for it. it is like fail rp? it would honestly make the server 100000x better if they did not know this, and could only send you to jail if you admit to this, or they have arrested you, taken you back to the hq (for another reason) then found out you had the bounty if you know what i mean. another suggestion is that you do not know peoples names until they tell you them.. this would make the rp experience of this server so much better.. but its just an opinion that i think would make it better..?

1 minute ago, Ronald Spiffington said:

Asylum has and always will be a softcore RP server, the way it's set up right now keeps the server faster paced and more interesting for all parties, civs/rebels/cops. (No one cares about medics)

Fair enough.. just a suggestion

9 minutes ago, Haych said:

Let me guess, you came from one of those retarded RP servers that ban people for reading names above peoples heads and speaking out of character?

Those are actually good RP servers. Assuming you havent played on any whitelisted one because youre probably an under-age squeaker. It is good roleplay, and enforcing its rules for a serious roleplay does not make it retarded.

Maxo likes this
6 minutes ago, Todd Howard said:

Those are actually good RP servers. Assuming you havent played on any whitelisted one because youre probably an under-age squeaker. It is good roleplay, and enforcing its rules for a serious roleplay does not make it retarded.

Yes it does not make it retarded but at the same time it is retarded :)

9 minutes ago, Todd Howard said:

yeah fuck you @Haych you underage squeaker you've never roleplayed in your life gta rando

24 minutes ago, Maxo said:

So after coming to this server, as my last one had to close down, i like it. the roleplay is pretty good here, but i have some suggestions for the police and bounty hunters. i dont agree, that this is an RP server that police and bounty hunters already know that you have a bounty, and pull you over for it. it is like fail rp? it would honestly make the server 100000x better if they did not know this, and could only send you to jail if you admit to this, or they have arrested you, taken you back to the hq (for another reason) then found out you had the bounty if you know what i mean. another suggestion is that you do not know peoples names until they tell you them.. this would make the rp experience of this server so much better.. but its just an opinion that i think would make it better..?

This suggestion will not make it 100,000 x better As there will barely be any Role play for the cops and bounty hunter think of it this way If there was no worm < chicken < humans

its a cycle.

12 minutes ago, Todd Howard said:

You made a mistake when you said "youre probably". If you're gonna talk shit about a person you should know who it is first. 

Now everyone has their own preferences towards the strictnesss of RP but the Asylum servers have been set up to be a light RP server. 

KlausMikaelson likes this
12 minutes ago, Todd Howard said:

Yeah @Haych is a squeaker. He's from grand theft altis so he doesn't rp ether.

Haych, KlausMikaelson and BioHazard like this

Bounty hunters have to deal with enough stupid stuff as is, from bounty targets constantly combat logging (and the administration not giving compensation for lost bounties...) to getting RDMd all the time by rebels because they know your name.

-1 for trying to handicap bounty hunters even more.

Edited by Fash

the reason bounty hunters have to deal with shit is because theyre all annoying lol.

14 hours ago, KlausMikaelson said:

This suggestion will not make it 100,000 x better As there will barely be any Role play for the cops and bounty hunter think of it this way If there was no worm < chicken < humans

its a cycle.

it will actually make more rp for police and bounty hunter you knob lol

your whole reply actually made no sence?

12 hours ago, Fash said:

Bounty hunters have to deal with enough stupid stuff as is, from bounty targets constantly combat logging (and the administration not giving compensation for lost bounties...) to getting RDMd all the time by rebels because they know your name.

-1 for trying to handicap bounty hunters even more.

bounty hunters may have the most retarded and easy job on the server.. track people down with 2k bountys, shoot them, then take them to the courthouse with no roleplay what so ever. what a hard time they must get :(

I agree with Maxo as this server is one of those where cops just dominate and it's one sided they can't just know your name for instance when you just pull up in car they have to find your name using rp and there will be rp for cops as there are always people comiting crimes and people yelling 'OFFICER' this would make it fairer.

Maxo likes this

I can tell why all these other communities are being shut down.. Not being able to know people's names without asking is stupid not RP. I like the kinda RP where someone tells me the reason for their unlawful detainment is because they got abducted by aliens and had to save the world somehow ;) that's fun to hear, which is what a game is supposed to be. Fun, right?

Edited by BioHazard
Furnie Mack likes this