nobody fights

2 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

It's good, I visited the Normandy beaches which were cool. It's been like 25 degree's here and I'm melting. I'm back in 3 days though. I played Cards against Humanity with my family and it was the most awkward thing I've ever experienced. Haven't missed Asylum once, I do miss my bots though. How's the life over in the Alwayz household? Fill me in with all the Asylum gossip 

sometimes I question your sexuality 

1 hour ago, OLL13 said:

It's good, I visited the Normandy beaches which were cool. It's been like 25 degree's here and I'm melting. I'm back in 3 days though. I played Cards against Humanity with my family and it was the most awkward thing I've ever experienced. Haven't missed Asylum once, I do miss my bots though. How's the life over in the Alwayz household? Fill me in with all the Asylum gossip 

What!, what is this real life you speak of? Never took a step away from my crusty computer chair with boogers all along the side, and a awkward stink coming from it. 

Edited by Friendly
1 hour ago, OLL13 said:

Your sister filled me in on your trip :wub: