Server such rules, in the hope that the administrator to discuss!

Today I'm in no. 2 server met with police, and killed the police, have server and pry the police car, after about 15 minutes, the police caught up with me, has not sent me any warnings, shot dizzy me, the police is in conformity with the relevant provisions of the server, so the police asked me to inform the police car on the tracker, so whether can need not have RDM rules your fire, please friends and server management, give me an answer, thank you!

Just now, Plus One Chromosome said:

I think he's saying that he stole a police car. 15 minutes later the police found him because there was a tracker on the car. However, they immediately shot and didn't initiate. He's asking if this is within the rules or should they have sirened/initiated.

Yes, it is possible that the problem of language, understand I have to thank you for helping friends want to express meaning

In the situation you explain the cops were at fault.

However if this has actually happened depends on the video proof you should submit at a player report.

This is not for the public to determine, only by administrators.

Please go to the link below: 

http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/65-player-reporting-process/

Edited by Midamaru
Reavantos likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

In the situation you explain the cops were at fault.

However if this has actually happened depends on the video proof you should submit at a player report.

This is not for the public to determine, only by administrators.

Sir, I just want to prove that I am not wrong, I have video but I can't let you play of not happy, so I won't upload, hope you can reflect the matter to the police department leadership, hope you can improve the police law enforcement is according to the regulation to the server, and may not abuse their power

Plus One Chromosome likes this
Just now, Clou tony said:

Sir, I just want to prove that I am not wrong, I have video but I can't let you play of not happy, so I won't upload, hope you can reflect the matter to the police department leadership, hope you can improve the police law enforcement is according to the regulation to the server, and may not abuse their power

Like i said before in the situation you explained the APD is at fault.

They break a server rule, and there by would also get submitted points.

There's nothing to change or improve, they made a mistake and the only thing you can do about it is reporting them.

4 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Like i said before in the situation you explained the APD is at fault.

They break a server rule, and there by would also get submitted points.

There's nothing to change or improve, they made a mistake and the only thing you can do about it is reporting them.

Police are allowed to engage stolen police vehicles as clarified in the grey areas thread.  

Edited by HotWings
2 minutes ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

The problem with cops being allowed to down someone in a police vehicle > 5 mins after is that I doubt civs can do the same.

Badguy steals my blue truck. I see badguy in my truck 15 mins later. I shoot him without talking first (he's stopped, distracted and I don't want to tip him off to get my truck back). I would likely be banned for RDM.

@HotWings - thoughts?

Edited by Plus One Chromosome
5 minutes ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

The problem with cops being allowed to down someone in a police vehicle > 5 mins after is that I doubt civs can do the same.

Badguy steals my blue truck. I see badguy in my truck 15 mins later. I shoot him without talking first (he's stopped, distracted and I don't want to tip him off to get my truck back). I would likely be banned for RDM.

The problem with this is you cant be 100% sure its YOUR car. Cop cars are very obviously cop cars. Even when its cops going after cop cars, the best thing to do is to aim for the wheel

Edited by {BOA}Cole
4 minutes ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

@HotWings - thoughts?

You are still in possession of a stolen police vehicle, whether you stole it or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that you have it.  As Trilligy said, there are a multiple blue trucks, which could belong to different people, the police car belongs to the police, there is no questioning ownership.

Edited by HotWings
1 minute ago, {BOA}Cole said:

The problem with this is you cant be 100% sure its YOUR car. Cop cars are very obviously cop cars. 

It could have my license plate.

@HotWings they're in possession of my stolen vehicle. Same thing, really. Let's say I kept the vehicle in sight the entire time but stayed far enough away that they didn't see me. I just tailed them the entire time but said/did nothing. Then 10 mins later they stop and I shoot. That would be considered RDM. But it isn't for cops.

Just now, Plus One Chromosome said:

@HotWings they're in possession of my stolen vehicle. Same thing, really. Let's say I kept the vehicle in sight the entire time but stayed far enough away that they didn't see me. I just tailed them the entire time but said/did nothing. Then 10 mins later they stop and I shoot. That would be considered RDM. But it isn't for cops.

Honestly, just re-initiate. Civ rules and cop rules are in place to make either side as balanced as can be while staying fun

2 minutes ago, Plus One Chromosome said:

if you say something like "it has my license plate" in your ban appeal I'm sure we would get a good laugh out of it. The only way to prove it is your car is to store it 

3 minutes ago, Trilligy said:

if you say something like "it has my license plate" in your ban appeal I'm sure we would get a good laugh out of it. The only way to prove it is your car is to store it 

My point exactly. So if I watch them from afar the entire time from the time they stole it until the time I shoot them 10 mins later, I would still be banned? 

The reason cops can is because they can identify it is a stolen police car. I can also identify its my stolen car. What's the difference @Trilligy

Cops should have to follow initiation rules unless under cover.

Edited by Plus One Chromosome

If you can identify it as your stolen car then no problem the issue comes down to when we look at reports they are only 5 mins long for RDM. So when looking at the police car we can clearly see it is a cop car and if you get down/killed by a cop we see the skin. However for civs all we see is a civ car driving around and if you follow them for 10 mins all we see if the last 5 mins so more then likely you will get banned for RDM but if you have the video of you following them for 10 mins to prove it was your car then its not a problem.

SharingWriter likes this