Today's Cartel Meta

3 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Blame the players who all want to join the top gang which ends up where everyone is in it and there's no one left to fight. 

Theres plenty of other gangs, you just dont want to fight. We cant even get 8 people on at any time so dont use that excuse

Edited by Sugarfoot
6 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Not true at all, there are a few organized gangs that actually fight cartels everyday, especially on S2 it's quite one sided.

Don't kid yourself, we have to babysit said organized gangs to get fights out of them, as for everyones argument on why no one fights us, if there were other gangs that were a viable option of joining then maybe they'd of went there, asylum lacks that currently.

explicit likes this
16 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Not true at all, there are a few organized gangs that actually fight cartels everyday, especially on S2 it's quite one sided.

I tried doing it while I was in the rodents, its not the best idea but if smaller gangs want to fight cartels lets say a few smaller sized gangs on the server such as Rodents/Fear/Peacekeepers/ Revolutionary Army/TSC why not go from having a few members online in each gang to merge and form 2/3 bigger gangs so you get more active fights.

2 hours ago, Monkeysz said:

I tried doing it while I was in the rodents, its not the best idea but if smaller gangs want to fight cartels lets say a few smaller sized gangs on the server such as Rodents/Fear/Peacekeepers/ Revolutionary Army/TSC why not go from having a few members online in each gang to merge and form 2/3 bigger gangs so you get more active fights.

The problem isn't elysium having a bunch of good players and nobody wants to fight them. The problem is everytime a fight starts the server crashes.

Gatorade likes this
9 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

Don't kid yourself, we have to babysit said organized gangs to get fights out of them, as for everyones argument on why no one fights us, if there were other gangs that were a viable option of joining then maybe they'd of went there, asylum lacks that currently.

Every gang out there is viable to join you just don't have every single friend you've ever had on Asylum in them.

But lag is really the thing killing gang vs gang shit.

Lots of lag.