Excavation

I heard from my friend that ship wrecks are supposed to appear on the map. After checking, apparently one of the updates removed this. How does one find a wrecked ship after said patch? Do you just have to search the bottom of the ocean floor and find it, or do I just have to look real close on the map?

7 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

look for these

2016-01-15_00002.jpg

nice bro got an old image of it lol

7 hours ago, Nyanch said:

I heard from my friend that ship wrecks are supposed to appear on the map. After checking, apparently one of the updates removed this. How does one find a wrecked ship after said patch? Do you just have to search the bottom of the ocean floor and find it, or do I just have to look real close on the map?

Well it used to be something Arma had on the map and one of the patches removed it. if it wouldn't change the mission file size i'd say add your own markers @Paratus so people can find the ship wrecks. excavating is awesome i used to love it def don't want people to lose this as an option for making money

14 hours ago, Casey Anthony said:

The only one I honestly know of is at the tip of Kavala. I enjoy escavating, it's peaceful as hell (until it goes wrong) so it would be nice to have some kind of marker back to visit the other places.

it's the best one probably. so close to the trader and jewelry store