The REAL Cartel Training Server

Pentax

Hello, tonight I'm introducing my Cartel Training Server for Asylum gangs. I have something similar set back in the day for Bad Blood (with not all the features working back in the time). Now I have modified it quite a bit, fixed a lot of stuff and cleaned up lots of stuff. All the features needed for gang vs gang fighting are working. I'll make a small list down below. I'll be opening the server for public, but if you want the information you will have to pm me and I'll message you the server details. Server currently does not have whitelisting on, but in the close future I will turn on whitelisting feature and only people that I will whitelist will be only to log in on the training server.

Current working feature list:

Working revives with all the debuffs/cooldown timers.

Working blood bags.

Working leg breaking with ability to use a splint to counter it.

Working pain effect with ability to use painkillers to counter it.

Working player executing.

Working cartels (in order to cap a cartel you have to be in a gang. Admins can change cartel location by simply interacting with NPC in shops).

Working sound defeaning (sound effects reduced to a 20%, same keybind as it is on Asylum), fast redgull (same keybind as Asylum).

Vehicle lockpicking.

Suicide Vests.

Asylum tilde/targeting system.

Magazine Repacking.

My intentions are in no way to try to steal Asylum's player base or anything like that. It's just me simply giving a chance for gangs to train, and get better at fighting/cartels. I do not take any payments for your spot on the server, even though if you want to donate, to help me keep the server up, I'll gladly take it.

Of course all the credit for features goes to Tonic and Paratus/Asylum. I just took them and implemented into the server while fixing one or couple other things.

Olivia likes this
I played on this server for a couple hours today and can say it's by far the best cartel training server I've played on. i got 80 to 100 fps' date=' there was hardly any lag and the cartels were a very good representation of their asylum counterparts. This server is basically all the fun of asylum combat without the grind of altis life.[/quote']

Oh shiiii- Paratus got some competition incoming huh?

Yo Pentax bby I totally forgot to check out your server earlier, now after all this praise I really have to.

I played on this server for a couple hours today and can say it's by far the best cartel training server I've played on. i got 80 to 100 fps' date=' there was hardly any lag and the cartels were a very good representation of their asylum counterparts. This server is basically all the fun of asylum combat without the grind of altis life.[/quote']

Yo Pentax bby I totally forgot to check out your server earlier, now after all this praise I really have to.

Real fun. Check it out.

Yeah Agent X I know, it was meant as a joke : P 80-100 FPS just sounds so professional haha

To get hexes and the ability to cap cartels you have to create a gang in the y menu. You access your virtual inventory there too. Unlock by pressing u same as asylum.

Hmm, I joined it earlier on, didnt have the options to do that. It must of been someone else using the PBO so it probably didn't function properly.

To get hexes and the ability to cap cartels you have to create a gang in the y menu. You access your virtual inventory there too. Unlock by pressing u same as asylum.

Hmm' date=' I joined it earlier on, didnt have the options to do that. It must of been someone else using the PBO so it probably didn't function properly.[/quote']I believe that you need to create a gang via your y menu or have someone invite you to one that already exists. If you have been on the server before and been apart of a gang then you must leave that one or disband it in order to join another group.

Yo Pentax bby I totally forgot to check out your server earlier' date=' now after all this praise I really have to.[/quote']

I'm in no way trying to compete with anyone, this is solely for having some extra fun and training purposes.

I know you're not trying to compete, I meant it as a compliment to you since it seems like you've done such a professional job with your server : )
If anyone wants to set up an organized fight rd is always down just pm me.Also I'm not sure about having suicide vests I think they will be a little op on here.

Yeah I'm down to fight you guys. When you thinking?

Had couple days of downtime, but server is back online, lots of changes happened to back end stuff, so I think I finally got the server stability up to the point where I want it to be. Added saved loadouts as requested, working on some extra stuff, which I will not reveal now. If you're interested for IP, port, send me, axe, millar, smarty, or Agent x a private message.

Olivia likes this
  • 2 weeks later...