тenacity | Recruitment | S4 | Limited

Gareth

3 hours ago, Gareth2.0 said:

I'm sorry what? You hopped in our new ts then got permed instantly? If you getting permed from a1 ts then permed from our new ts is you "leaving before it disbanded" I must be black

you permed me from it when i had my tags removed, i got unpermed around 15 seconds later then i started chilling again, not sure why you bitched out anyway.

Gl with Tenacity :) 

Name - Ket Donk

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/1c46078f2ba51bca1edfc421c8e47d13

Age - 17

Previous Gangs - None on here

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I want to join tenacity coz life be mods are getting hella boring coz it's too easy and people have told me people are a lot better on altis so I want to give altis a shot and I have heard that this gang is pretty good so I feel like it would be a good place to start considering I have been in every good life mod gang u could think of (RPD, LDC, Warriors, Babushkas etc) and I don't want to move to altis and join a gang full of fingerless retards lol.

What can you bring to Tenacity? I am a good shot and a have some pretty nutty quick peaks and I am a good pilot. 

Who can vouch for you in the gang? No one lol

just so u know im not a bot ;)

Edited by Karnage
Just now, Karnage said:

Name - Ket Donk

Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/1c46078f2ba51bca1edfc421c8e47d13

Age - 17

Why do you want to join Tenacity? I want to join tenacity coz life be mods are getting hella boring coz it's too easy and people have told me people are a lot better on altis so I want to give altis a shot and I have heard that this gang is pretty good so I feel like it would be a good place to start considering I have been in every good life mod gang u could think of (RPD, LDC, Warriors, Babushkas etc) and I don't want to move to altis and join a gang full of fingerless retards lol.

What can you bring to Tenacity? I am a good shot and a have some pretty nutty quick peaks and I am a good pilot. 

just so u know im a bot ;)

That montage shows nothing lmao. A few single kills on a roleplaying server and cqc server clips doesn't show you're good.

Denied. Reapply when you can make a montage like my boy @AndrewFam 2.0 

Just now, Gareth2.0 said:

That montage shows nothing lmao. A few single kills on a roleplaying server and cqc server clips doesn't show you're good.

Denied. Reapply when you can make a montage like my boy @AndrewFam 2.0 

check my channel thats one of like 20 montages lol that one was only short coz I got banned eeks dee but ur loss not mine :)

Edited by Karnage
Just now, Karnage said:

check my channel thats one of like 20 montages lol that one was only short coz I got banned eeks dee but ur loss not mine :)

You have been denied from the gang and you are upset, that's why you edited that last bit onto there. I understand why you feel this way however no one really cares since no one knows who you are. Get off the thread now lad, have a nice day xxx

Just now, Karnage said:

again ur loss not mine bum ass

Just now, Karnage said:

Just now, Karnage said:

eeekss deeee

i dont understand why u think ur so good?

devman115 likes this
19 minutes ago, Karnage said:

Name - Ket Donk

Age - 17

just so u know im not a bot ;)

I recommend Relience, they accept any retard 

3 hours ago, Nomadox said:

Thanks for being honest in ur application1!1!1!12!2!1!!

Ur better at a VIDEO GAME than someone congrats dude you have just shown yourself to be a low life with nothing to do apart from talk shit on the internet lol like kid you probs look likr casper the fucking ghost dude can't even find the key to his front door he ain't been outdoors in that long. But hey dude atleast you have the internet right? Where you can wave your dick around and it dosen't matter well dude lets see you do that irl like fuck outa here with ur anorexic pasty skin lookin ass :) . Have a nice day little man... im done here eeks dee. U wanna start shit send me a pm and leave their thread clean :)

Edited by Karnage
.Sean likes this
Just now, Karnage said:

Ur better at a VIDEO GAME than someone congrats dude you have just shown yourself to be a low life with nothing to do apart from talk shit on the internet lol like kid you probs look likr casper the fucking ghost dude can't even find the key to his front door he ain't been outdoors in that long. But hey dude atleast you have the internet right? Where you can wave your dick around and it dosen't matter well dude lets see you do that irl like fuck outa here with ur anorexic pasty skin lookin ass :) . Have a nice day little man... im done here eeks dee. U wanna start shit send me a pm and leave their thread clean :)

4 hours ago, Karnage said:

I have heard that this gang is pretty good so I feel like it would be a good place to start considering I have been in every good life mod gang u could think of (RPD, LDC, Warriors, Babushkas etc) and I don't want to move to altis and join a gang full of fingerless retards lol.

4 hours ago, Karnage said:

Image result for down's syndrome

Difference is lad is that the other people commenting are people we know and like l o l. Go back to alrp for the love of god.

Gareth2.0, Azeh, Ghouh and 6 others like this