We don't let L1on drive anymore

On 9/13/2016 at 8:56 PM, Patrick James said:

Don't let L1ON do anything, he'll steal money from your gang account, steal your vehicles, wives, and lie...

I wouldng let you do anything, youre literally the embodiment of cancer like take Facerecka combine him with a retarded monkey and theyd still be smarter then you, thats why youve been removed from every gang youve been in because youre a shit player with no common sense let alone game sense, you should off yourself because youre a waste of oxygen you shit player

Heidelberg likes this
56 minutes ago, L1on said:

I wouldng let you do anything, youre literally the embodiment of cancer like take Facerecka combine him with a retarded monkey and theyd still be smarter then you, thats why youve been removed from every gang youve been in because youre a shit player with no common sense let alone game sense, you should off yourself because youre a waste of oxygen you shit player

Yo you still play? you a corporal yet? i've been gone for a bit

Edited by Eric916
6 minutes ago, Ballsack noodle said:

Go Be an Admin on A3L, I heard it hasn't rained there in 90 days, I think your lisp can help with that

photo-1.jpg

^ Im Roleplaying

Nice meme I was an admin at critical about a year ago armas boring you should get a life though, my lisp is great lube when going down on your mom its dry as a fucking desert down there :frog:

DreamC, Poko, Kelly and 2 others like this
On 9/17/2016 at 6:43 PM, L1on said:

Wow, someone is angry...

On 9/17/2016 at 8:32 PM, L1on said:

Nice meme I was an admin at critical about a year ago armas boring you should get a life though, my lisp is great lube when going down on your mom its dry as a fucking desert down there :frog:

Don't worry everyone, L1ON is over 18... you can really see the maturity in this post!