How to kill with a sdar

34 minutes ago, Keneith said:

Let's review and see how @Valkyrie killed us at rebel with the sdar. And also note the server was running flawless.

I'll upload my pov tommorow where he teleports from buy box to 2nd Plat tower spraying me

From 9-10 seconds you edit the clip, to look like he teleported to you. Also, the clip seems like it was in fast forward :shrug:

Edited by ✪ Eli
BrutaL likes this
1 hour ago, Addon said:

he does seem to lag a lot when its convenient to him.

not saying you're a lagswitcher, but you need to fix your internet. you lag a lot. 

lol there's me trying to aim but every time I tried to aim on to you valk moved the infrit in front of me lol. happened like 3 times

1 hour ago, Addon said:

he does seem to lag a lot when its convenient to him.

not saying you're a lagswitcher, but you need to fix your internet. you lag a lot. 

Recently he started this thing where hes shooting you like 1 second before you see him get out, then once you're at half health he finishes you off on outside the ifrit on your screen, but on his screen hes just waiting for you to die

:frog:

1 minute ago, Legit said:

If you look when he dies you can see his mouse cursor come up for the "respawn screen" unless he edited that in post processing I don't think it was cut.ed6eea599e90cd7f39c2e010339aa8a6.png

It seems edited because of the camera snap but it isn't. As for sped up I have no comment. 

Well he did admit of cutting the video, but you can still see him lagging at the end and tanking bullets.

1 minute ago, ✪ Eli said:

Well he did admit of cutting the video, but you can still see him lagging at the end and tanking bullets.

I realize what edit you are talking about now, I'm a doorknob who should read the replies. My apologies 

Just trying to be un-biased as I don't know either parties while cheating is wrong, being wrongly accused could potentially be worse. 

Eli likes this

I'd love to see the prospective of the person I actually shot at in this video after I executed you, because I think there would be a different version completely. Also, that's no the video of me wiping you with the SDAR. That's the time proceeding it. Why don't you post the video of that, too.

Edited by Valkyrie