New GeForce Experience

Schiang

Have been using the new 'share' feature that came with the new GeForce experience and i've got a little issue i need some help fixing. 

For some reason, all of my clips have this wierd, squished resolution.

dfd7731e352517bb00766dfe75840bd2.jpg

I have been messing around with the settings, but havent been able to find a solution. 

5 minutes ago, Bleach4dinner said:

Have been using the new 'share' feature that came with the new GeForce experience and i've got a little issue i need some help fixing. 

I have been messing around with the settings, but havent been able to find a solution. 

have u tried using a PC that isnt absolute dog shit?

just a thot

Haych likes this
6 minutes ago, Bleach4dinner said:

Did they update the regular version to what the beta was? They changed the name from "Shadowplay" to "Share"  Two updates ago it fixed a problem I was having where I had to restart the service anytime I wanted to record. 

Geforce Experience will always have bugs that every individual gets differently. 

The only thing I can think of would be change your graphics settings to custom, raise your recording resolution to whatever your monitor is and reboot. 

I think by default it runs at whatever your game is, so maybe fiddle with your in-game resolutions. If that all fails maybe your monitor/game resolution is just incompatible.

(Sorry I'm not much of a recording/video buff)

48 minutes ago, Bleach4dinner said:

I hate this new shadow play update. Half of my clips are pixilated/laggy, and I'm even lucky to get those. Sometimes I'll hit alt+f10 and it won't save.

Press alt + z or whatever it is to get to the menu. Click on the shadow play option, forgot what it is called but there is 3 tabs and it is the one on the far left.  Click it and it will give you a "customize" tab. Click on that tab. There you can change the resolution of the recording, the time you shadow play, and all that good stuff. You might want to match the recordings with the resolution you play in.