Montage 3

I don't understand how you can have so much time between montages and have it come out so decent. It should be literally blowing my socks off, but it's not. Record your AMAZING CLIPS, not your mediocre ones, and put those in a montage, rather than a clips over a few days. Not being negative, just some feedback. :)

EDIT:: If you're doing some shit where you're going to put all your better clips in one collective montage, and are just putting these out until that one, sounds good.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
3 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

I don't understand how you can have so much time between montages and have it come out so decent. It should be literally blowing my socks off, but it's not. Record your AMAZING CLIPS, not your mediocre ones, and put those in a montage, rather than a clips over a few days. Not being negative, just some feedback. :)

um k? 

4 minutes ago, It's Ryan said:

Look at you're daytage..... Oh wait we can't see it because your game looks like dog shit.

Kid, please inform me why you are taking the piss out of how bad my PC is when im 10x better than u, you should be the one getting called bad. I play on 20fps you play on 3x that, you suck kid, go back to 6th grade or whatever ur in.

Just now, william said:

Kid, please inform me why you are taking the piss out of how bad my PC is when im 10x better than u, you should be the one getting called bad. I play on 20fps you play on 3x that, you suck kid, go back to 6th grade or whatever ur in.

Better then me? Lol when I would kill you you would cry like a little bitch saying I'm a sponge. So suck me kid and go to school.