Spawning in at Rebel

39 minutes ago, Maric said:

Read the ghosting rules and get back to me. Nothing wrong with logging off at rebel last night and logging in today. It's a RDM zone. Don't go around calling people out for false rule breaking.

I dont need you to tell me what the rule says, I am well aware of what it says. Just because Asylum allows it doesnt make it any less of a dickbag move.  Its ghosting, the actual real definition. You used a syncing system to your advantage.  Cartels are RDM zones too and you cant ghost there.... Your argument is terrible.

1 hour ago, HotWings said:

I dont need you to tell me what the rule says, I am well aware of what it says. Just because Asylum allows it doesnt make it any less of a dickbag move.  Its ghosting, the actual real definition. You used a syncing system to your advantage.  Cartels are RDM zones too and you cant ghost there.... Your argument is terrible.

so wait you say asylum allows it then you say its a dickbag move, then you say hes breaking the rules, then you say his argument is terrible? wtf goes through your mind. plus if he didnt kill them, they would have killed him.

4 hours ago, HotWings said:

And you wonder why people dont like you....

Professor Pericles likes this
4 hours ago, HotWings said:

5 hours ago, HotWings said:

Definition of ghosting ^

Definition of annoying stuck up clown: HotWings

13 hours ago, HotWings said:

2 Things Rebel has a system that warns you when a player logs in so your point is in valid other things go back to playing cop and maybe read the rules, I was gonna say GoReadTheRulesWings but ShitWings sounds better