Not again

8 minutes ago, House. said:

There was so many things that could have caused this, even if they listened to us Haych there was so much that could have caused this

It's common sense. You attempt to find a loophole, you get dicked. My guess it's the either Loot Box Coveralls or Police Sports Hatchbacks, I could be wrong. Lets just hope it was a mistake on Bohemia's end again.

My boy Mehmet over at BIS is str8 savage

Edited by Haych
Just now, Haych said:

It's common sense. You attempt to find a loophole, you get dicked. My guess it's the either Loot Box Coveralls or Police Sports Hatchbacks, I could be wrong. Lets just hope it was a mistake on Bohemia's end again.

We're on strike like 5 with Bohemia they've been investigating asylum for years dude, I'm pretty sure ik what it is, it's the keys in general., also on cop constables have them only when they have coveralls unlocked, the ones who don't get fucked. Also our little asylum marketplace that we were promised we can sell our shit on

Just now, Churu said:

Is it pilot coveralls or something else now???

Pretty sure it's something cop related, Bohemia gave them the go ahead for the crates/coveralls, there is an armor 'equivalent' available on civilian, cops cannot buy sports hatchbacks unless they're donor 3 nor can they buy an armor equivalent to pilot coveralls unless they're undercover.

16 minutes ago, House. said:

on cop constables have them only when they have coveralls unlocked, the ones who don't get fucked.

3 minutes ago, Redbull said:

Jimbo got it right, the pilot coveralls for cops and the hatch's did it.

@Jimbo DONT STEAL MY FIRE 

steal my fire with the hatches tho fam

Edited by House.
1 minute ago, McLovin' said:

310d04a895b84ad191e4f04fc4d25762.png

i dont even have permission to view my warning point wtf is this

Pretty sure u needs talk to him in ts if that's the problem, I had that problem a few days after receiving the ban, went to open their ts and was still perm banned so can't even get it fixed, GTA admins are a bunch of cucks that are also too young to own this game

Haych likes this
1 minute ago, House. said:

Pretty sure u needs talk to him in ts if that's the problem, I had that problem a few days after receiving the ban, went to open their ts and was still perm banned so can't even get it fixed, GTA admins are a bunch of cucks that are also too young to own this game

make a new profile, or ip banned?

Just now, House. said:

all i did was log in as Red pete 8e6412eac77125db84da0dde1fb63be2.jpg

Scott, Haych, McLovin' and 4 others like this
1 minute ago, House. said:

im perm'd from ts, lako came on my teamspeak after banning me and we had a conversation about the boy dna, so even if i did bring out the highest tier kneepads i dont think i could be unbanned 

Just now, McLovin' said:

im perm'd from ts, lako came on my teamspeak after banning me and we had a conversation about the boy dna, so even if i did bring out the highest tier kneepads i dont think i could be unbanned 

Sheeeit I don't even like that community anymore tbh wouldn't care if they lifted my ban or not

Just now, Jimbo said:

GTA hasn't had any strikes..

I've heard EMPHASIS on HEARD it's for thing such as giving access to things by donating that non donors can't get and unbalanced teams just stupid shit to do with factions my stay there was short and not very pleasent so it's second hand info.