Suggestions about Bounty Hunters

Now before I start off I would like to note that I completely hate the idea of bounty hunters but I understand why they are actually in the game. So with that being said I'm going to say a few things that I would personally like to see with them. You guys can add or call me an idiot for my ideas. Just let me know why what I suggested is wrong.

-Give BH the ability to issue full tickets. 

-Bounty Hunters must have a working mic at ALL times! To many times I have encountered a BH without a mic. 

-More than one OR two shots to down a person 50m plus.

-Have civilians know when a BH is coming after you like the APB notification. This can help in a lot of cases with RDM.

-More expensive load outs. Normal civs have to risk it by going to rebel to get a good gun. 

-White list Bounty Hunters. I feel like this is an important faction and some very good Bounty Hunters are mistaken for the shit ones. 

-If the one above isn't gonna happen, make it so only a certain number of BH can be online at one time

-Make it so BH can't be with medics. Driving around that is. 

-Take the MXs away and give them back 5.56s

-Bounty Hunter Clothing

Edited by Tyreck
got an idea
Just now, Tyreck said:

-Bounty Hunters must have a working mic at ALL times! To many times I have encountered a BH without a mic. 

So your saying it would be a bannable offence to play BH without a mic. It's kinda retarded. Them not having a mic puts them at a disadvantage as well, not just you.

4 minutes ago, Tyreck said:

Now before I start off I would like to note that I completely hate the idea of bounty hunters but I understand why they are actually in the game. So with that being said I'm going to say a few things that I would personally like to see with them. You guys can add or call me an idiot for my ideas. Just let me know why what I suggested is wrong.

Not needed, if they want to initiate, they have to do it trough text or direct chat

No.

-Have civilians know when a BH is coming after you like the APB notification. This can help in a lot of cases with RDM.

Could be a nice idea to implement, to know that you're hunted. On the other hand, that's the risk you take when aquiring a bounty.

-More expensive load outs. Normal civs have to risk it by going to rebel to get a good gun. 

Bounty Hunting are also ment to be for those with minimal capital. Furthermore, the prices are just fine as they are now.

-White list Bounty Hunters. I feel like this is an important faction and some very good Bounty Hunters are mistaken for the shit ones. 

No. It's a part of the game. If you feel mistreated in any way that goes against server rules, use the report section. Otherwise, live with it.

-If the one above isn't gonna happen, make it so only a certain number of BH can be online at one time.

Also no.

Not necessary.

No.They have to use talent to get it anyway.

-Bounty Hunter Clothing

Could be something, but they already have the vest available in clothing shops and skiptracer.

Tyreck likes this
9 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

So your saying it would be a bannable offence to play BH without a mic. It's kinda retarded. Them not having a mic puts them at a disadvantage as well, not just you.

The disadvantage isn't the problem. The fact is that BH should be a unique role and when you have people that haven't had any experience playing it you don't get the proper initiation you should get. 

2 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

But you act in the same way when you see either "be downed" or "be killed". There's not a lot of a difference.

But the result is different so thats where you are only kinda right. I'd rather get shot dead by someone robbing me than go to jail for a 5k bounty. 

16 minutes ago, Tyreck said:

Nope, engaging by voice when you are alone is suicide, most of the times the target will pull the gun up and shoot you, bounty hunters are better sneaking than just engaging in plain sight.

No

If you have a 5k+ bounty a bounty hunter IS tracking you for sure, just always be ready.

So they get 7.62s while BH gets 6.5 or 5.56s, bounty hunter is legal activity while rebel isn't.

No, also what you mean by "good" bounty hunters ?

-If the one above isn't gonna happen, make it so only a certain number of BH can be online at one time

No, it should be free for the players to choose, also bounty hunters need the demand for bounties, if there are few bounties, few bounty hunter, if there are a lot of bounties, a lot of bounty hunters.

Why ? If you make this illegal the bh could say he is just taking a taxi or something, would'nt work.

No, it's a reward for arresting people, also bounty hunters are mostly attacking, they can't attack rebels using 7.62s using a TRG.

-Bounty Hunter Clothing

Ye, maybe they should add rebel clothing or at least camo level 1 vests at the Skiptracer Base

5 minutes ago, Tyreck said:

But the result is different so thats where you are only kinda right. I'd rather get shot dead by someone robbing me than go to jail for a 5k bounty. 

Not always is it best to put my hands up though. I would feel that way if you couldn't get robbed by BH but thats not true. You literally have people that give the least amount of time to respond then down you, rob you, and take you to jail. Not only do you have to comply with BHs or they down you but they dont have anything to give you when you do what you are told. They can't give tickets and you know damn well that they aren't taking you to a cop to handle your ticket that's their paycheck. Lets be real. We know there are problems with BH and they can have a little bit of tweaking. 

49 minutes ago, Tyreck said:

They are not cops, want to pay your ticket, turn yourself in or pay the bail

As long as they dont break server rules, what do they need a mic for?

so p07 only?

Assume that if you are wanted, someone are coming for you!

My BH loadouts are almost 15k. They are expensive enough.

That will never happen, its simply too much work.

Asylum is about what you can do, not what you cant do

Rebels can, why shouldnt BH be able to do it?

Why? BH is almost always at a disadvantage. They are the ones who have to attack you with your 7.62 and carrier lite. 

-Bounty Hunter Clothing
ruins the stealth of being a BH. Altough, if you see someone with a mx and BH tac vest, you should run.

Tyreck and Berus like this
2 minutes ago, Mr. Fudger said:

How bout something like whenever a bh has your bounty, you get notified. Saying something like: '***** just got your bounty'.

just an idea

i already suggested a similar feature some time ago, and it got denied, now i see why.

If this was added, a rebel would know who was after him, and when he passes by the bounty hunter he will just "hands up" and shoot him immediately, that would nerf bounty hunters so noone would use them.
And if you want to know if someone is tracking you, just think if you were a bounty hunter, would you go for your bounty ? If the answer is "yes" you can be sure someone is after you, if the answer is "no" the chances are very lower

Azeh and Tyreck like this
10 minutes ago, Azeh said:

And about 25k if taxes are at 20% and you get a "full" loadout.

Not 100% sure what the prices are for CSAT fatigues and vests, but:

5k for CSAT fatigues - 5k for carrier lite - 8.4k for an MX, 2.4k for 10 mags, 1.2k for ARCO, 2k for meds, 1.2k per blindfold (but I only get 1 or 2, if any)

25k isn't enough? @Tyreck

Like I said man I just wanted to hear suggestions. It must be hard being the Chief of Bounty Hunters I am sorry I hurt your feelings. 

Just now, David Phantom said:

im sorry you got bounty hunted and made this thread :frog:

I will admit I get salty when I get bounty hunted. I just wanted to hear how other people feel about it. I play on the server more than a lot of people so its not like its ruining the game for me. Just wanted to drawl some attention to something that me and other people I have talked to in game have discussed.

Just now, Tyreck said:

I will admit I get salty when I get bounty hunted. I just wanted to hear how other people feel about it. I play on the server more than a lot of people so its not like its ruining the game for me. Just wanted to drawl some attention to something that me and other people I have talked to in game have discussed.

u good just don't be like the plebs who rip their ethernet cord out of their pc when they get initiated on lol

but yeah if someone was notified of who had their bounty, no point in BHing anymore

if BHs couldn't get MXs with talents anymore that's like rebs not being able to get 7.62s with talents anymore

loadouts for a good BH are pretty much the same as a full rebel one so idk

Just now, David Phantom said:

u wot?

There is a channel in Arma 3 called "Direct" which allows you to communicate with people near your either by text or voice. Then If you press the "/" key it opens text chat. Now when you use the text chat to try and say "Hands up or die" it isn't proper initiation and could result in a ban.

Just now, Destrah said:

There is a channel in Arma 3 called "Direct" which allows you to communicate with people near your either by text or voice. Then If you press the "/" key it opens text chat. Now when you use the text chat to try and say "Hands up or die" it isn't proper initiation and could result in a ban.

o u mean literal CHAT

ok

3 hours ago, Tyreck said:

-Bounty Hunter Clothing

A full loadout for a BH is 20k, we dont get good vests, or clothes. so thats a bit far

30 minutes ago, NotEqualTo (Eazy) said:

A full loadout for a BH is 20k, we dont get good vests, or clothes. so thats a bit far

Just like rebels Bounty Hunters do not have to get a full load out every time you respawn. That is up to you and your bank account. People making arguments over how much each load out is pointless. If you can afford to do so then it shouldn't be a problem.