/

Sk7

2 minutes ago, RexProcer said:

This.  There's a player who always tells me to go fuck myself, kill myself etc etc, and when I give him a full ticket he rages even more.  Like, what? :shrug:

Yeaa I used to think it was RP to be a raging asshole to cops (I'm a criminal right?). Kinda learned after a few days that it's stupid way to go and doesn't help anyone.

I took the police on a car chase near Pyrgos the other day for fun and ended up leading them into their own HQ. I got out, shot down a police littlebird then got downed. When I got up I said "I turned myself in, half ticket plox" as a joke. Seems a better way to go.

(I got parole)

RexProcer likes this
7 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

Yeaa I used to think it was RP to be a raging asshole to cops (I'm a criminal right?). Kinda learned after a few days that it's stupid way to go and doesn't help anyone.

I took the police on a car chase near Pyrgos the other day for fun and ended up leading them into their own HQ. I got out, shot down a police littlebird then got downed. When I got up I said "I turned myself in, half ticket plox" as a joke. Seems a better way to go.

(I got parole)

Treat others the way you want blah blah blah.  It's like, when I was umpiring baseball.  If you scream at me for a pitch not going your way that was close, what do you think is going to happen on the next one?  I laugh when I get yelled at like that, in fact, in game, I record it and show it to people so they can laugh at it too, so it doesn't bother me, but why in the hell would I help you?

Mr Blonde likes this

25 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

@Skyle just wait til u turn urself In and the cophands u over to a BH without letting u explain ur charges

16 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

I can't explain how uneasy it makes me feel to see a cop saying this.

A few of the best: (Personal experiences, I do not maliciously insult cops.)

• Offers parole after 25 minutes of RP.
  • Charges are "Too serious" to be reduced even after good RP.
  • "I know what you did so nothing you say will reduce your ticket" after a bank/fed/prison. (Also includes the "I don't believe your story")
  • Technically not turning yourself in because you were restrained without any initiation. 

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

Haaaahahahahahah I always knew umps were vindictive ;)

I mean, I didn't do it all the time.  There were a few instances where they were so bad they didn't get a call the entire game, but that was rare.  For the most part I was ok.  I knew some who were better than me at keeping it in check, some who were worse.  But yea, yelling and screaming at us never helps.

42 minutes ago, RexProcer said:

I mean, I didn't do it all the time.  There were a few instances where they were so bad they didn't get a call the entire game, but that was rare.  For the most part I was ok.  I knew some who were better than me at keeping it in check, some who were worse.  But yea, yelling and screaming at us never helps

Nah man I didn't think you did, I was just teasing.

And honestly if I had to listen to half drunken parents and little kids questioning my calls I'd probably get irritated too.

Just now, Mr Blonde said:

Nah man I didn't think you did, I was just teasing.

And honestly if I had to listen to half drunken parents and little kids questioning my calls I'd probably get irritated too.

Oh I know, I just didn't want you to think I was a TOTAL fuckbag.  I'm a partial fuckbag, just not a total one :P.  But yea, it got annoying after a while.  Now I just have a boss yelling at me whenever I do something wrong...except now I can't retaliate in any way :lol::FeelsBadMan:.  Anyway, we derailed this shit out of this off-topic topic lol.

Just now, RexProcer said:

Anyway, we derailed this shit out of this off-topic topic lol.

Lol yes we did, although it really should have gone to IA anyway. With video proof of course :frog:

1 hour ago, Legit said:

A few of the best: (Personal experiences, I do not maliciously insult cops.)

• Offers parole after 25 minutes of RP.
  • Charges are "Too serious" to be reduced even after good RP.
  • "I know what you did so nothing you say will reduce your ticket" after a bank/fed/prison. (Also includes the "I don't believe your story")
  • Technically not turning yourself in because you were restrained without any initiation. 

Lol this reminds me, a cop once restrained and drowned me on Stratis (that's when I was really into being a dick to cops). That was a looong time ago.

Nothing you can really do but grit your teeth and take it. Or ask for a higher-up I guess.