My almost completed AR

RexProcer

8 minutes ago, Brendon Smith said:

about the time for me to put together a lego figure. good job tho

They basically are legos. They really arent even that hard to put together. Its pretty simple assembling them even if you have everything torn down (even things such as the bolt carrier and firing pin in pieces). If you have the parts, they can be put together in 30 min or less, if you know what you're doing. 

RexProcer likes this
Just now, Axe said:

They basically are legos. They really arent even that hard to put together. Its pretty simple assembling them even if you have everything torn down (even things such as the bolt carrier and firing pin in pieces). If you have the parts, they can be put together in 30 min or less, if you know what you're doing. 

Yup.  Getting the parts is always the issue, but yea it really isn't too difficult.

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Lego is difficult .

14 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

O i see. 

Rebel Department

Is the best

they are just autistic because they couldn't even understand that I was kidding because some guy asked 'which gangs are you guys in' and I said prime

they just don't have anything good to say and since they are autistic that's all they tell me lmfao, it's actually quite funny imo

20 minutes ago, massi said:

they are just autistic because they couldn't even understand that I was kidding because some guy asked 'which gangs are you guys in' and I said prime

they just don't have anything good to say and since they are autistic that's all they tell me lmfao, it's actually quite funny imo

you came into a thread about a guy building a gun and decided to tell someone they should play with barbies because their voice is high because he hasn't went through his pubescent stage yet. Then decided to call them autistic because they decided to make a joke back at you...

34 minutes ago, massi said:

7 minutes ago, Anzy said:

you came into a thread about a guy building a gun and decided to tell someone they should play with barbies because their voice is high because he hasn't went through his pubescent stage yet. Then decided to call them autistic because they decided to make a joke back at you...

Image result for cartoon duck eating popcorn

George likes this
  • 2 weeks later...