SWAT Submarine: Bank

Ideas on having an option for SWAT to spawn in a few submarines maybe instead of one of the boat spawns?  That'd eliminate the SWAT immediately getting rekt or having to bail out of the boat and swim to wherever they're going.  

Yay/Nay?  Would it make it too OP? I'd like to hear Rebels input as well.

Credit to Zekar for throwing in some of this suggestion.  (Unless it's a shit suggestion, then it's all his suggestion)

Edited by iFox
ThePun1shed and Jbdragon like this
48 minutes ago, KevinOB said:

We need a swat spawn with a heli before a sub. (orca or ghosthawk)

The only worry with a swat heli is trusting people with it. Usually, a heli that isn't yours and you don't care about leads to more recklessness and possibilities for VDM. Obviously, SWAT leaders are usually higher ups so it is a small possibility but still a worry. Also, ghosthawk op as fuck fam

Edited by Scott
Teddy_ and iFox like this
Just now, Scott said:

The only worry with a swat heli is trusting people with it. Usually, a heli that isn't yours and you don't care about leads to more recklessness and possibilities for VDM. Obviously, SWAT leaders are usually higher ups so it is a small possibility but still a worry. Also, ghosthawk op as fuck fam

Give me heli, I treat with care.

2 hours ago, KevinOB said:

We need a swat spawn with a heli before a sub. (orca or ghosthawk)

This seems like a better option to me.  Though it should be an orca, ghosthawk is OP lmao.

As for submarines, i'd be on the fence about it.  If they were used correctly they would be OP.  You could come out of nowhere and eliminate enemy positions fast.  Police acting like sharks would be hilarious though

Scott likes this
On 1/17/2016 at 0:07 AM, iFox said:

Ideas on having an option for SWAT to spawn in a few submarines maybe instead of one of the boat spawns?  That'd eliminate the SWAT immediately getting rekt or having to bail out of the boat and swim to wherever they're going.  

Yay/Nay?  Would it make it too OP? I'd like to hear Rebels input as well.

Credit to Zekar for throwing in some bullshit portion of this suggestion.  (Unless it's a shit suggestion, then it's all his suggestion)

Idk about it being op but that'd be fucking awesome (Rebel standpoint). Seeing a swat submarine all of a sudden rush the land would be nasty. Some navy seal shit +1

Only thing is, if cops coordinate even half decent with a submarine swat rush / hatchback front door rush , and even throw in a sniper or two to cover, then it's kinda game over. I'd still like to see it though just because it brings another aspect

Edited by Poko
On 1/18/2016 at 8:18 AM, Fluxah said:

+1, the boats you spawn with are slow af anyway

IDK why the SWAT spawn hasn't been changed to a motorboat, or why you guys don't get a regular cop to get his ass over to the SWAT boat spawn with one. If you did that at my bank, I probably would disregard your boat until you got close, I don't expect cops to come in motorboats at all.

Edited by Vanilla Coke