apparently csats are op

3 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

Also cheaters dont help either.  Took a while to weed the blatant ones out but there are still some out there.  Scumbags hiding in rocks, using mouse scripts, lagswitching, even binding macros on their keyboard to skip timers.  I mean my god I see montages out now that it is blatantly obvious to see what they doing with their binds. 

This also.

Just now, Pentax said:

and the reason was, because Bad Blood remake wasn't at their highest, because people you know, stopped playing for quite some time, and it takes time to get back to 100.

You can't even really compare the two. Its like apples to oranges. The game is entirely different. Even if those players were at the skill level they were at back then, the ceiling is still far higher now. 

The recoil changed. The fatigue changed. The damage handler changed. Gang size changed. Server performance changed. Etc. 

Ghouh and 544heu like this
35 minutes ago, Axe said:

You can't even really compare the two. Its like apples to oranges. The game is entirely different. Even if those players were at the skill level they were at back then, the ceiling is still far higher now. 

The recoil changed. The fatigue changed. The damage handler changed. Gang size changed. Server performance changed. Etc.