BRING BACK OLD PRISON MECHANICS #2K17

Should the prison mechanic be reverted to the old mechanic?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Should the prison mechanic be reverted to the old mechanic?

1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

You want to sit in a building and shoot at cops for 10 minutes, go start a firefight literally anywhere and live that long.

So even if the community wants the old prison back you wouldn't do it because YOU don't like the old mechanic???? We like the new prison just not the mechanics of it..

Edited by Ardi Emma
Xehons likes this

@BlackShot

I have talked with many people and they seem to think that the old mechanic is better and promotes more action. They also agree the old prison location was the best its been for a balance fight. This is coming from higher ups in the apd. We dont even care about location as much as I havent seen a prison break in a few days now and even then it was just a troll pistol banger.

Edited by Boomerman
Just now, Boomerman said:

The thing is people would get caught later on and go straight to jail via the escape from jail charge.

That hasnt been a thing in ages.

Just now, Phantom Viper said:

You mean cops lethaling friends during prisons or civs lethaling friends? 

People kill their friends to get the Orca.  Pretty common strat.

15 minutes ago, bigjohn561 said:

The dev's just don't want people to do a PB anymore honestly look how many people had to complain and how long it took to just get a pb location moved... also the extra mechanics is just to make sure u need more guys to do a pb.

Doing a prison break shouldnt be a cake walk...  It should be difficult its end game.

29 minutes ago, Ardi Emma said:

it still is a thing......... If someone has escaping from prison they go straight to jail.

b7c22aaddcdd44b68fe9759dd4f3e1bd.png

Interesting, that was def put back in low key because it was changed to state "straight to jail at the officers discretion" at one point.

Eric916 likes this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

You want to sit in a building and shoot at cops for 10 minutes, go start a firefight literally anywhere and live that long.

The new prison allows you to shoot at cops for longer than 10 minutes as you can just keep the red zone active for as long as you want. You could make it more difficult for people to do by only allowing five gang mates with guns inside the zone at a time. Or not allowing any air vehicles within the zone of prison.

5 hours ago, Ardi Emma said:

we want the old mechanic back where it takes 10 min........

A flawlessly coordinated prison break takes ~6 minutes (including running time) to complete.  This assumes you have at a bare minimum two players involved.  For a single player, you could likely still do one in 10 minutes assuming you don't drive like me.

16 minutes ago, bamf said:

A flawlessly coordinated prison break takes ~6 minutes (including running time) to complete.  This assumes you have at a bare minimum two players involved.  For a single player, you could likely still do one in 10 minutes assuming you don't drive like me.

A lot of people and I just really enjoyed the simplicity of the original prison break and the poll at the top just proves that. Maybe you can put a more official poll somewhere else?