The Wraiths S1

In game name:Captain Adam

Time zone: Europa 

Arma hours: 1155

Estimated asylum hours: 900

Previous gangs: Cocaine Production S5

Can anyone vouch for you: Nope 

Why do you want to join: I want to join because i want meet some new players and making more experience with this gang for future.

What skills will you provide for The Wraiths:

Focused player who playing very tactical with team mates, Capturing cartels everytime to practice more experience.  I can handle myself in the situation also i help teammates when they need help for fights or what ever. I know every tactic with bank-fed-cartels and more.

21 minutes ago, Captain Adam said:

In game name:Captain Adam

Time zone: Europa 

Arma hours: 1155

Estimated asylum hours: 900

Previous gangs: Cocaine Production S5

Can anyone vouch for you: Nope 

Why do you want to join: I want to join because i want meet some new players and making more experience with this gang for future.

What skills will you provide for The Wraiths:

Focused player who playing very tactical with team mates, Capturing cartels everytime to practice more experience.  I can handle myself in the situation also i help teammates when they need help for fights or what ever. I know every tactic with bank-fed-cartels and more.

accepted for trial, ts sent

If you're looking to have fun all the time with good ppl, apply for this gang. Big John is hands down the nicest and most fun person to run around with on asylum. The guy isnt afraid to get his hands dirty and if you're nerves are rattling on the way to the fed/bank he will sing you showtunes and everything will be okk. Hats off to you my friend. o7

FudgeR, Jwilly, Revenant and 3 others like this
13 hours ago, Roicesb said:

If you're looking to have fun all the time with good ppl, apply for this gang. Big John is hands down the nicest and most fun person to run around with on asylum. The guy isnt afraid to get his hands dirty and if you're nerves are rattling on the way to the fed/bank he will sing you showtunes and everything will be okk. Hats off to you my friend. o7

+1 I have hours of recordings of john singing on the way to banks/feds 

20 hours ago, Roicesb said:

Although, the singing makes me wanna shoot myself in the face with my own RPG, +1 

Edited by Raza
Revenant and bigjohn561 like this