Shitty reason to kill.

My buddy is mining at medium yield. Orca lands with 10 rebels pouring out. He fully complies. Doesn't run, drops all his stuff, gets handcuffed. They lockpick his car, lift it up 1000m, drop it, explode it in front of him, then says "my grandma needs a kidney" and kills him. Respawns in sofia, they follow him to sofia. He fully complies, handcuffed, then "I need your kidney" then shot.

This is shitty. This is RDM, right? They need a valid reason to kill him, but he was fully compliant. No running. No shooting back. Not in any gang (no war kill). Didn't even badmouth the rebels or talk any shit. He gave everything on his person, twice. This is reason to report, yeah?

Edited by ssateneth
ZachBauer likes this
53 minutes ago, ssateneth said:

My buddy is mining at medium yield. Orca lands with 10 rebels pouring out. He fully complies. Doesn't run, drops all his stuff, gets handcuffed. They lockpick his car, lift it up 1000m, drop it, explode it in front of him, then says "my grandma needs a kidney" and kills him. Respawns in sofia, they follow him to sofia. He fully complies, handcuffed, then "I need your kidney" then shot.

This is shitty. This is RDM, right? They need a valid reason to kill him, but he was fully compliant. No running. No shooting back. Not in any gang (no war kill). Didn't even badmouth the rebels or talk any shit. He gave everything on his person, twice. This is reason to report, yeah?

This is not a hard core RP server you dont need a reason to kill somone

27 minutes ago, Slayin said:
1 hour ago, ssateneth said:

If the person complies with your demands you can not kill them, you have to make a  valid RP reason to kill them.

Edited by James.Anderson
7 hours ago, Slayin said:

Don't spread wrong information please. You can confuse people.

As long as they give you an RP reason of why they are killing you after you complied. They can kill you.

ej: "I'm gonna have to kill you and leave your friend alive, cause all I need to create a legend is one person alive." 

8 hours ago, ssateneth said:

If you feel a player make a bad, Report him on the proper forum section, worst scenario is no Action Taken

• 1 month later...