We need a tribute

At the end of the day, people need to understand that this is a private community, which means anyone can get banned for anything. As far as tiger and cheating bans in general, it takes months for admins to ban even the blatant cheaters, because of how admins collect/analyze evidence, so I doubt tiger was wrongfully banned... Out of all cheaters banned, none of them were wrongfully banned.

Just now, Pentax said:

At the end of the day, people need to understand that this is a private community, which means anyone can get banned for anything. As far as tiger and cheating bans in general, it takes months for admins to ban even the blatant cheaters, because of how admins collect/analyze evidence, so I doubt tiger was wrongfully banned... Out of all cheaters banned, none of them were wrongfully banned.

The boy Woodenshoes was innocent.  His 1 tap of me from 1.5 clicks the moment i crested a hill was total luck and he was just shooting for fun.

Edited by HotWings
Pentax and Shifty like this
8 minutes ago, massi said:

^facts

you <--- :poop: 

I potato'd once lmao . I still get more kills at every fight you go to + if it was a video of you shitting on me than I would understand but I'm sure you never potato'd. You're probably working on your second montage for like 5 months now

HotWings likes this
Just now, Fudger said:

I potato'd once lmao . I still get more kills at every fight you go to + if it was a video of you shitting on me than I would understand but I'm sure you never potato'd. You're probably working on your second montage for like 5 months now

3rd retard xd ly

Edited by william
FudgeR likes this
Just now, Fudger said:

Oh yea true, forgot about the other one. It was really impressive and talented.

+ his 'lethals loaded' was amazing and gave me an erection lmao

was so good man, he even got in prime. Oh wait... no he didn't he just put their tags on to boost his ego more