Just now, TheRealLethal said:

i have stopped playing consistently since november. nice try tho

I don't see what my quote to do with you pretending you stopped playing. I'm just making sure you see the irony is your previous quote... at least when one of our members gets banned and we stop playing we stay together as friends and now all jump ship.

Just now, TheRealLethal said:

nice try tho

4 minutes ago, Wang Liqin said:

I don't see what my quote to do with you pretending you stopped playing. I'm just making sure you see the irony is your previous quote... at least when one of our members gets banned and we stop playing we stay together as friends and now all jump ship.

i play with 95 percent of prime (other servers or other games). nobody has jumped ship. also whens the last time you saw me on asylum for more than 30 minutes once every other week. oh thats right you  havn't because you have no idea what you are talking about. i do see your logic, as wrong as it may be i understand why its ironic to you.

Edited by TheRealLethal
1 hour ago, thero said:

lol what

Look at everyone's montage

running and gunning with 3rd person, shooting at Ifrit/orca killing the driver or people on it. Theres nothing fun about it. Everyone and their mommas have the same shit clip. Everything is so similar its boring/annoying to watch.

reid likes this
2 hours ago, Narmin said:

Look at everyone's montage

running and gunning with 3rd person, shooting at Ifrit/orca killing the driver or people on it. Theres nothing fun about it. Everyone and their mommas have the same shit clip. Everything is so similar its boring/annoying to watch.

hm I wonder why you are saying this is because you never got into a cartel fighting gang because you're fucking awful at the game and you just sit in kavala and rp or suck some carrer cops dick try bleach bud.

Edited by Tye
thero, Jwilly, McLovin' and 2 others like this
9 hours ago, Tye said:

hm I wonder why you are saying this is because you never got into a cartel fighting gang because you're fucking awful at the game and you just sit in kavala and rp or suck some carrer cops dick try bleach bud.

lol actually I do cartels a lot but I'm not a cartel rat. Getting on the server straight up heading towards cartel to make "cool montages"

go ahead and look at everyone's cartel montage everything is the fucking same shit. If they played me 3 cartel montages I would probably think it's just 1 video on replay mode.

dont even @ me 

@Tye im pretty sure this is an RPG server and cartels are not really role play they are something to have fun and if sits in kavala and he rps let him there is nothing wrong with that there is two type of rpg ppl cartel ppl like us and rp like them we keep the action alive and they keep the rp in the server so it dose not die @Narmin

58 minutes ago, Sammy;) said:

@Tye im pretty sure this is an RPG server and cartels are not really role play they are something to have fun and if sits in kavala and he rps let him there is nothing wrong with that there is two type of rpg ppl cartel ppl like us and rp like them we keep the action alive and they keep the rp in the server so it dose not die @Narmin

BUT I DONT even go into kavala I've only been there like twice and that was when I first joined the game and I was a bounty hunter with a pistol. I can't handle the 30 fps and the cancer that goes with kavala. I don't know what this guy is talking about.

7 hours ago, Sammy;) said:

Shut the fuck up

"this is an RPG server"

i have seen more roleplay in KOTH

thero likes this
24 minutes ago, :(:(:(:(:( said:

I'm talking about this montage. 

Oh I see.. 

but that's beside the point, his kills were random places where's everyone else's is usually at the same cartel doing the same shit everyone else is doing you feel me? You just get bored of it 

Edited by Narmin
20 hours ago, Chungo said:

Do people just record every kill they get and put it in a montage???

That's how people make their montages now. They add every kill they get because they are to garbage to gather enough clips to make up for the length of the song. It's acceptable to use cop kills as fillers, but not solo kills unless you got dope editing.