Who made this?

So this was actually amazing, maybe unban @Leap if something changes??

IDK just an idea, and @Mr Smirnoff do you have any suggestions for drinking smirnoff besides like Hawaiian punch? Should I buy a blender and make slushies? CAN I EVEN MAKE SLUSHIES? i dont know, im lost on how to illegally drink alcohol. I just wanna look cool. :/

Edit: Just realised this was in 2014 and nothing will actually change and asylum won't chang.exe

Edited by MaverickSanders
Just now, Mr Smirnoff said:

@MaverickSanders the only acceptable way to drink Smirnoff is straight up 

I want to join the CIA and I think if I can drink Vodka straight they'd think I was a russian spy or something..

And isn't smirnoff the pussy vodka anyway? Drink New Amsterdam if you are going to drink it straight. Rumor has it if you drink enough you will never be sick in the throat again. 

4 hours ago, MaverickSanders said:

I want to join the CIA and I think if I can drink Vodka straight they'd think I was a russian spy or something..

And isn't smirnoff the pussy vodka anyway? Drink New Amsterdam if you are going to drink it straight. Rumor has it if you drink enough you will never be sick in the throat again. 

Smirnoff is just the standard mass produced stuff out there its the most sold vodka in the world last time I checked. Gets the job done.

• 2 weeks later...