Bounty Hunter Honor Exchange

Bounty Hunter Honor Shop

This has been suggested but not in depth, There are quite a lot of us around the servers holding mass amounts of honor and already have all the perks/talent tree. I have around 136k honor and with over 300 bounties captured/sent to jail this honor and is just sitting their like my dead Nan ( Just for laughs ).

How it works

You send a bounty to jail and you get honor. Depending on the size of bounty and group talents ,Honor can be variable.

Example : Bounty worth 50k you get 2500 honor.

You can utilize and save up your honor to Exchange your honor for equipment , clothing or cosmetic goods.

The way of buying your goods will be double the price but in honor.

Example : Carrier Lite $5000 - Honor 10000 points.

Where to Exchange

Having to much inside within the skiptracer complex wouldn't be great and would need to be more diverse.

Example of locations. - within turfs or run down areas far away from city limits

Just like skiptracer this would be considered an illegal area and can be shot on site.

Whats inside

Unique items 

Ravens vest ? 

Unlockable cosmetic skins ? for honor then to buy for your own money 

Chrome Hunter - donor 5 ?

IR laser ? - consider as police equpitment.

Jungle mx's

MXM ? consider as police equpitment.

Also i dont know if this was forgotten or denied so im tagging it again:)

Just now, Fudger said:

Bounty hunters are already too op than what they should be imo. Its a cool idea though, maybe only for cosmetic items like chrome hunter as you said or stuff like that

Well there is nothing more OP here , bounty hunters can get MXM's via corrupt officers and not only can get carrier lites from rebels with the same gang.

Just now, Smee said:

Well there is nothing more OP here , bounty hunters can get MXM's via corrupt officers and not only can get carrier lites from rebels with the same gang.

Yea, but theoretically bounty hunters have tac vests not cl's. I mean rebels can do the same with cop guns, so why not add mxm's at rebel:frog:

see what im saying

Just now, Fudger said:

Yea, but theoretically bounty hunters have tac vests not cl's. I mean rebels can do the same with cop guns, so why not add mxm's at rebel:frog:

see what im saying

since the whole csat tac vest script it would make sence to have CL accessible for Bh to wear. this is the intention of the idea.

Seems like too much for a developer so wait for the extremely smart remark you didn't think of and the

"Denied Request" post or something like that from a dev but with that being said, 100% agree with the idea

+1

Edited by Alex Herrera