Giving Insanity a run for its money in oil :)

Definitely not rdm. Direct chat is far larger than everyone is saying, go test it out. Its like 30m At least. And RDM Is an intentional act, you think hed get banned for this, considering hes Newer, fighting a super gang, spoke in direct out loud to them, and would do what a logical new player would do. He gave them a ton of commands, and even if they couldnt hear him, his intentions were clearly to follow the rules. Id assume they didnt hear because at that distance, the volume would be low, they are in teamspeak (insanity), probably talking, etc. Be rational.

Edited by Kryptonn
5 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

Definitely not rdm. Direct chat is far larger than everyone is saying, go test it out. Its like 30m At least. And RDM Is an intentional act, you think hed get banned for this, considering hes Newer, fighting a super gang, spoke in direct out loud to them, and would do what a logical new player would do. He gave them a ton of commands, and even if they couldnt hear him, his intentions were clearly to follow the rules. Id assume they didnt hear because at that distance, the volume would be low, they are in teamspeak (insanity), probably talking, etc. Be rational.

Further more, he even gives the second guy more commands! And, it takes him like 5 hits on the guy to kill the first guy, and he hit thise Shots rather accurately. Dont know why hes Getting so much hate.

Atmosphere likes this
3 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

Further more, he even gives the second guy more commands! And, it takes him like 5 hits on the guy to kill the first guy, and he hit thise Shots rather accurately. Dont know why hes Getting so much hate.

probably because of his cringey play style.

-Stands up in deerstand

-hard peeks like a mofo

-Goes into his inventory and clicks use for the pain killer (understandably logical)

-Is in a gang called Pyrgos family

And with all his potatoness still takes out like 4 insanity and steals their orca. This, my friend, is why they are salty.

Edited by Quenton
6 minutes ago, Kryptonn said:

Logically by the way they reacted it was clear they could not hear him at all... If you give someone commands and they don't even move at all to look or perform said action they didn't hear you. Mistake maybe, but acting like a tough guy when you RDM people is sad.  You are acting like he accidentally shot them, its pretty clear he intentionally killed... 

Just now, Kryptonn said:

So continuing to yell at people who cant hear you makes it better?  If that was you side chat would have gone nuts and you would have reported it 100%. 

Just now, HotWings said:

Logically by the way they reacted it was clear they could not hear him at all... If you give someone commands and they don't even move at all to look or perform said action they didn't hear you. Mistake maybe, but acting like a tough guy when you RDM people is sad.  You are acting like he accidentally shot them, its pretty clear he intentionally killed... 

So continuing to yell at people who cant hear you makes it better?  If that was you side chat would have gone nuts and you would have reported it 100%. 

I wouldn't be mad when I realize he actually yelled in direct chat and did RP after seeing the video. If i could provide video that I didn't hear him, I'd probably work with the admin, get comped, he'd be explained to, and we'd move on, no ban. No reason to ban him for something like this. Also, I love when people do not do anything when I give them commands, it's an easy kill.

1 minute ago, HotWings said:

it proves he didn't intentionally kill someone without trying to talk to them.

8 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I mean hubs is not a dumb guy I feel like he just wasn't gunna move and get one of his teammates to come around and shoot the dude

and you could see the guy peak around the front of the hemmet

Edited by JacobHarr
1 minute ago, romanoman12345 said:

Chill fam but seriously before i even shot at the first guy, the man they had in the offroad saw me and took off? so i still dont understand how they didnt hear me

One, no one ran from what you said, he was moving stuff to his his house....

10 minutes ago, Quenton said:

At 1:06 that guy took off running towards him. He was obviously aroused my something

You mean after he was already shooting GG.  

Its pretty easy to kill people who can hear you initiate.  If mistakes were made fine, but acting like some kind of MLG rebel because you ambush someone is sad. 

6 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Its pretty easy to kill people who can hear you initiate.  If mistakes were made fine, but acting like some kind of MLG rebel because you ambush someone is sad. 

He did 3v1 After he killed the first person and they knew where he was.

Why are you so salty towards this dude he is new calm ur tits

Im not, you are acting like he did nothing wrong. Instead of educating you are advocating bad behavior.  You guys are basically telling him RDM is fine as long as you yell something even if they cant hear you, its not.  

The admins Have said, if it's apparent they didn't intend to RDM, they'll explain it to them. It's not our duties to make the rules or decisions, he clesrly didn't intend to kill someone by rdm. If he did something wrong, the people with authority will tell him.

AndrewFam likes this
Just now, romanoman12345 said:

Listen man i dont know the radius of direct communication but ive played on servers with rp like this before, and the radius is different on Arma 2 OA so i thought it was the same radius on arma 3 but i guess its not

Which is fine... My initial post was simple, they couldn't hear you because you were too far and it was RDM.  I never demanded you get banned, i never said you were an asshole or whatever.  People who hate insanity decided to take the stance that it was perfectly OK because of reasons. Even if its an accident its still not a good thing.  

Just now, JacobHarr said:

Yeah but they obv heard him

They obviously didn't since no-one made any attempt to move/defend/run at all until shots were fired....

11 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Im not, you are acting like he did nothing wrong. Instead of educating you are advocating bad behavior.  You guys are basically telling him RDM is fine as long as you yell something even if they cant hear you, its not.  

educating is one thing, but you dont have to be a cunt in the process of doing it.

Edited by L1on
Just now, HotWings said:

Which is fine... My initial post was simple, they couldn't hear you because you were too far and it was RDM.  I never demanded you get banned, i never said you were an asshole or whatever.  People who hate insanity decided to take the stance that it was perfectly OK because of reasons. Even if its an accident its still not a good thing.  

They obviously didn't since no-one made any attempt to move/defend/run at all until shots were fired....

I'm just curious why that dude would peak his head around the hemmet like that before the shots went down.