How to make that easy money w/ The [Anarchist]

Just now, wollie35 said:

@Manolo aren't u scared you lose your mags, prowlers Always eat mine when I am in gunner seat, or is that patched?

Don't say it too loud...

It has not happened in at least 2 weeks

but before that it would happen all the fucking time..So I would hold 3 clips on me and the rest in the vehicle.

wollie35 likes this
Just now, Manolo said:

Just and FYI the qilin is heavier then the Prowler so it handles better but the prowler is faster!

Thanks for the tip, but im in love with the qilin, we tried to steal someones hemmt box at 1 point, we were on the side of the road, he made a  turn (to VDM us), thinking he could ram my qilin over ous, but my qilin made the hemmt flip and get stuck. God i've never laughed so hard

Manolo likes this
2 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Stopped watching after the first minute, You fucking have NO threats to worry about yet you reload before you even finish shooting your mag.

I stopped watching as soon as I saw that they were in a prowler and what they use as their initiation message lmao, retards

thero likes this
17 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

I stopped watching as soon as I saw that they were in a prowler and what they use as their initiation message lmao, retards

Didn't you quit asylum! Lol This is how we stole ur box truck full of cocaine a few months back. The rage was real..lol

we welcome the love and hate! 

Edited by Manolo
48 minutes ago, Manolo said:

Didn't you quit asylum! Lol This is how we stole ur box truck full of cocaine a few months back. The rage was real..lol

we welcome the love and hate! 

Few months back?

Damn, I must be really special if you still remember such a small and unimportant thing like that.

I also said I would still be active on the forums on my 'Goodbye' post. I used to play everyday but now I play once a week at a push. Not that I need to explain myself to a rat such as yourself.

thero and Manolo like this
17 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

Few months back?

Damn, I must be really special if you still remember such a small and unimportant thing like that.

I also said I would still be active on the forums on my 'Goodbye' post. I used to play everyday but now I play once a week at a push. Not that I need to explain myself to a rat such as yourself.

No one likes a quitter