As a community, how do we fix LQ RP

Link to video I reference during my post: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/144161401

Hello everyone! Sorry my first post is kind of a bummer. :( Quite often, I experience low quality interactions with other players on the server, such as the one in this video. My simple question to the community is, what could be done to improve pvp interactions on the server?

Edited by Haunter
massi likes this
1 hour ago, wubz house account said:

That post takes me straight to a white blank background twitch stream.

It shouldn't, what device are you watching from?

1 hour ago, Berserk said:

you forgot to mention "in Donor"

New to asylum, what is different about this specific area of the map?

1 hour ago, Bama said:

you did move your hands couple times other than that not gonna find any rp in donor town.

Seems like a stretch. I don't believe I should have been killed in this scenario. I also believe if I reported the player staff would agree. 

9 minutes ago, massi said:

lol is that lorax

I believe the name was "Thug Temper" you can see the tag around 35seconds.

Hey dude, 

I often wondered the same thing and it was something that I struggled with to find an appropriate answer for some time. But i'm here to tell you that it is possible. However, it does take a little bit of increased effort than I once remember it requiring. 

1. Stay out of Kavala
  2. Prepare some RP story ahead of time. This helps it sound smooth and well thought out. 
  3. Stay out of Kavala
  4. Find others within the community who strive to accomplish some like mined things. 
  5. Join the APD. It's not always full of the most RP...... But it is a great way to meet other players and find who else likes to actually RP.
  6. Find the joy in the light rp status of the server. It can be fun too! 
  7. Videos. Post videos of your RP. It will help others learn about you and your style. A little fandom never hurts! 
  8. If faced with a undesirable situation, refrain from calling them out publicly. Doesn't do anything that will help you per say. 
  9. Cherish the moments that you find that are enjoyable and remember them so that you may use some of the situation to help the next time.

Thanks @Super Bumbi

Best of luck to you @Haunter

Mitch

Alec-I and Dom like this
14 minutes ago, Haunter said:

I believe the name was "Thug Temper" you can see the tag around 35seconds.

lol nobody is called Thug Temper, it's somebody playing under another name :P 

also donor town is the most RP-rich town I've ever been in, i dont know what mitch is talking about

my rook is the best RP tool I have :kappa: 

6 minutes ago, Dredge said:

The RP is there, sometimes you just have to dig for it unfortunately. Everyone seems to be more concerned with montages for some reason rather than doing some fun RP scenarios. When I am on I try to get the entire server going with some fun RP. I enjoy the hell out of it. 

I'll just have to create a new type of montage. the "roletage"

Dredge likes this
50 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hey dude, 

I often wondered the same thing and it was something that I struggled with to find an appropriate answer for some time. But i'm here to tell you that it is possible. However, it does take a little bit of increased effort than I once remember it requiring. 

1. Stay out of Kavala
  2. Prepare some RP story ahead of time. This helps it sound smooth and well thought out. 
  3. Stay out of Kavala
  4. Find others within the community who strive to accomplish some like mined things. 
  5. Join the APD. It's not always full of the most RP...... But it is a great way to meet other players and find who else likes to actually RP.
  7. Videos. Post videos of your RP. It will help others learn about you and your style. A little fandom never hurts! 
  8. If faced with a undesirable situation, refrain from calling them out publicly. Doesn't do anything that will help you per say. 
  9. Cherish the moments that you find that are enjoyable and remember them so that you may use some of the situation to help the next time.

Thanks @Super Bumbi

Mitch

RP happens in kavala...

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

The amount of violations tends to over shadow that for new players. 

I'm still hung up on the fact that no part of this video took place in kavala, and yet you're dick-hammering away at your keyboard.

Honestly, you said nothing that had anything to do with the situation he was facing.

Did you just copy-paste an auto reply?

holy fuck.

Edited by Sp0on
2 hours ago, Haunter said:
Just now, Sp0on said:

I'm still hung up on the fact that no part of this video took place in kavala, and yet you're dick-hammering away at your keyboard.

Honestly, you said nothing that had anything to do with the situation he was facing.

Did you just copy-paste an auto reply?

holy fuck.

My simple question to the community is, what could be done to improve pvp interactions on the server?

Easy there champ 

Just now, Sp0on said:

the guy gave simple demands. there's no back story. You made yourself look like a dick.

'sall.

I won't comment publicly on negative light video. I was tagged by someone and responded to their question. I fail to see how i made myself look like a dick when I typed up some of my personal suggestions. I suggest your cool your jets turbo. 

Nameless likes this
2 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hey dude, 

1. Stay out of Kavala
  3. Stay out of Kavala

Thanks @Super Bumbi

Mitch

Thanks, I agree with what you said at first as well, rp definitely seems to have taken a back seat in altis life. 

1 hour ago, Dredge said:

The RP is there, sometimes you just have to dig for it unfortunately. Everyone seems to be more concerned with montages for some reason rather than doing some fun RP scenarios. When I am on I try to get the entire server going with some fun RP. I enjoy the hell out of it. 

Look forward to catching you in game. I am usually on server #3.

1 hour ago, Berserk said:

It's just a meme honestly, when people die at a cartel (mostly Arms) they respawn at Donor and try to kill the enemy gang before they can gear up.

Oh, got it.