Reviving Gang Life

Just now, Addon said:

how do you know him?

ice poseidon & runescape, he's pretty well known in the runescape twitch community afaik

used to be a mod with him on ice poseidon's twitch channel, he probably will remember me by bloodyvalley

Edited by massi
16 hours ago, eleec said:

Old people go, new people come. Times changed so deal with it. 

We are also looking to give suggestions towards the Devs but talking all about pre 6.0, pre that pre this we have to focus on what we got now. And people will get tired after 3k+ hours on Arma.

Your devs suck, no Major update, deal with it. And you will LOSE players. No wonder why Asylum isn't #1 anymore.

1 hour ago, eleec said:

Nobody is holding you to play here. So giving constructive suggestions that are realistic is more efficient than crying.

I ain't crying, you just want to start something from what it seems like. I'm only putting out my opinions to the community.

On 5/25/2017 at 8:59 AM, Pwnsome said:

I see a lot of people talking about how gang life is dead. I feel one reason behind this is the fact that there is no real reward other than a measly 100-300k every restart. There needs to be more of an incentive to do gang vs gang things. 

Rewards:

Cartel Kills - Milestones for kills reward fancy skins for vehicles and clothing (maybe guns, but I'm not sure that's possible)

Turf Kills - Same as cartels but you gain a multiplier of the turfs effect for each milestone

War Kills - These already have fancy titles but I feel they need a little more, add some suggestions down below.

War Rating - Every 100 ish war rating you gain, you can unlock a new perk or skin.

Gang Perk System - In addition to the perks we have now, we could have a personal "second" talent tree, the points would come from participation in gang activities ex. Fighting Turfs, Cartels or getting war kills.

Group Cap - Remove it. No one likes it.

Gang Loadouts - Lvl 1s can set an amount of money a certain gang member can withdraw from the bank every 3-4 days, helping out if someone is low on money.

FIX SERVERS

READ BELOW:

So, many people are saying a major part of this is big personalities being banned. The staff have commented below stating their stance on the bans. They most likely will not be lifted. If they have been banned enough times to deserve a perm, they obviously are not the kind of friends you guys need. Just move on.

Feel free to add other suggestions below.

Adding weapons and skins would not bring gang life back. The reasons why gang life is dead is the servers are always mass-kicking or getting ddosed and going offline. Also cartels need new caps people are getting tired of fighting the same cap over and over. Its just getting repetitive. And getting new skins, guns, etc... should not be Asylum's main priority right now. Asylum should focus on boosting performance and stability and then consider adding such little things such as skins/weapons/perks/and being able to set amounts players can take from gang bank. That's just a load of extra shit Asylum doesn't need. For instance why would there need to be something for amount of money players can take per week from gang bank when the leader of the gang can just give them rank 2 or give that player the amount of money that player needs for the week when he is on. People keep making posts like this and are obviously just talking out of their ass and not thinking about what they post. What we really need is Paratus to come back and be active, and dont get me wrong all our current admins/CM's/and mods are doing great at there job its just we need Paratus because he's like the backbone of Asylum.

FudgeR and ColeGrain like this
Just now, Boris said:

Paratus isn't coming back. 

He is developing Identity, which stands to earn him a huge amount and be one of the best MMOs if he successfully pulls it off. It's an incredibly ambitious goal and there just isn't time for Asylum. 

Stahp imma cri:FeelsBadMan: